Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 7

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

mikey to the rescue

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 365 words

0Unrated
mikeys p.o.v
i walk into gee's room just in time to see frank about to jump out the window ' FRANK ' i scream at the top of my voice, he turns around and steps back into the room and i call for a doctor who comes running in and puts the life line back into gee's arm, then the doctor tells us that gee needs to rest so i drag frank down the corridor to the waiting room which thankfully is empty i sit him down next to me ' what happened in their frankie' i said slowly, choosing my words care fully then i listened in shocked horror as frank told me about gee's nightmare life full of beatings and then he told me that when gee pulled out his life line and he thought gee had died , that he just couldnt imagine life without him so he decided to jump because he was so unhappy. I look at frank and pull him into a hug and hold him there whilst he sobs, when frank goes quiet i pull away from him and said ' lets go and see gee'....

gerards p.o.v

i wake up and think how can i wake up when i died, i felt my heart stop and i look down at my arm and see the life line in my arm again. I am just thinking i should pull it out again when frank and mikey walk in. As soon as frank sees me he rushes over to me and starts sobbing, i put my hand on his cheek and look into his eyes ' why did you pull out the line gee, when you passed out i went to jump out the window but mikey stopped me.' i look at my baby boy and start crying at the thought of him standing on a window ledge looking down at the world feeling so alone and afraid. I look at him again and start to cry ' im so sorry frannkie, i will never do any thing like this again' Then i pull frank into my arms and we fall asleep......

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story