Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Ten - Frank

by lalatherapist16 1 review

You have your tricks, I have mine

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-22 - 2130 words

1Original
I watched Jamie go through the wall and shoved my amethyst catcher in my pocket. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. Gerard was standing on the porch, looking at his phone and running his thumb across the screen.

He had a small black book in his hand. My chest relaxed and I smiled a little. “Hey. You ready to work?” he jumped and dropped his phone. He fumbled with it and I reached down quickly and caught it for him.

A little sigh escaped his mouth. “Thanks Frank. My mom would kill me if I broke this phone.” I handed it back to him. “No problem. I hope you don't mind working in my room. My mom's having some of her friends over for a book club meeting.” I lied smoothly.

Mom was really hosting the weekly circle meeting, but I couldn't tell him that. Not to mention I was going to have to lie to him tomorrow so I could go to the circle meeting for the kids and teens. And the only person I was gonna know there was Lulu, who told me about it.

Gerard nodded. “It's cool Frank. Nobody wants to hang around their mom's friends.” he was wrong actually. My mom's friends were actually kind of my friends too.

But I shrugged and headed to my door as Gerard followed, closing the front door behind him. Having my back turned to him wasn't as bad as I'd thought. Instead, it made my back tingle as he got closer to me when I opened my door.

Again, he closed the door behind him and followed me. In the dark stair-well, I missed a step and started to fall forward. Thank Isis Gerard is a vamp and was able to see me falling and stopped me. When his hand caught my arm, he got me where my sleeve covered down to my elbows where I had pushed them up earlier.

I gasped and found my footing again. “Thanks Gerard.” I sighed and he let me go. Without falling again, I made my way down the rest of the stairs.

Before I'd ever found the light switch, Gerard was talking, his voice scaring me in the darkness of my room. “So I was thinking about what scene we should do and I think what will really set us out is the scene where Benvoilo and Mercutio are teasing Romeo about Rosaline and they decide to go to the ball. The only thing is we'd have to get Mr. Charlton to be one of the three.”

I grinned at him. “Nerd.” he rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. Still smiling, I sat on my bed and pulled my pillow into my lap. He sat closer to the end and leaned against the wall. There was a peaceful silence around us that I had to break against my will. “I actually really like that scene. He looked at me and smiled. “And I'm the nerd here?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. I smiled back and nodded. “Yeah you are.”

he laughed, making the bed shake under me. Then he sighed. “Frank, can I tell you something?” Oh Isis is he going to tell me he's a vampire? I took a deep breath and looked at my pillow. “Sure Gerard.”

“Frank,” he started. I wanted to tune out, but I forced myself to listen. “I know we haven't known each other long but I have to tell you this.” he took a deep breath and I bit my lip, waiting. “Frankie, I think I'm in love with you.” okay, now that shocked me. Not what I thought I was getting ready to hear. My heart sang in my chest and I couldn't help but stare at him.

He rushed on. “I just wanted you to know so things wouldn't get awkward later. It's okay if you don't feel the same, really. I just wanted-” I cut him off the moment I could move again. Forgetting what we both were, I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. He kissed me back, one hand going to my knee and the other around my back, pulling my body closer to his.

His tongue swiped over my bottom lip, begging for access. I opened my mouth with him and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like coffee and donuts. Smirking, I bit his bottom lip and he moaned.

I laid back, taking him with me. He pulled the pillow out from in between us and threw it somewhere in the room. His warm, hard body pressed against mine and I ran my hands down his toned chest and locked them behind his back.

He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed down to my collarbone. I moaned as he sucked on my skin and wove my hands through his hair, pulling slightly.

“Ge-Gerard!” I moaned again when he nipped at my neck. He paused and pulled away slowly. “Frankie, I'm a vampire.” I sighed and ran my hands through his soft hair.

“I know Gee. I'm a witch. Oh and I love you to, by the way.” he smiled and sucked on my neck again. “Frankie, can I...?” he trailed off.

I didn't hesitate. “Yes. I want you to.” He kissed my neck softly and I felt a sting, making me moan again. “Oh!” my body arched against his.

This is nothing like I thought it was like. It felt good. Really, really good.

I felt myself getting hard, making my pants get tighter, to my disbelief. “Oh goddess! Gee! S-stop! Your gonna make me-” he kept drinking and I came, wrecking my boxers and jeans. “Oh!”

He pulled away and grimaced at me. “Sorry love. I guess it's a good thing we're at your house.” my head lolled to the side and I smiled. “Don't worry about it Gee.” I said happily. He smiled and laid across my chest, playing with my hand. “I love you Frankie” he said simply, still playing with my fingers. I kissed the top of his head and smiled wider. “I love you to, Gee.”

after a few minutes of blissful peace, Gee gasped and looked up at me. “Oh shit! Frankie we forgot to draw a word in art.” my mind caught up quickly and I sat up, binging him with me.

“Crap! Well we should get to work, Gee. And I should change into, uh, dry clothes.” he chuckled and pushed his self up off me. “Sorry about that again, love.”

I smiled and kissed his nose. “Again, don't worry about it.” I stood up and went over to my closet.

With another small smile, I stepped in and closed the door. I stripped my jeans and boxers and tossed them in the hamper in the corner.

I heard Gee laughed. “Frankie, come out of the closet.” he giggled. I laughed and opened the door a crack and flicked my hand at the corner of the room my dresser sat.

Gee gasped and a moment later, a pair of boxers touched my waiting fingers. I closed the door and pulled them on, along with a clean pair of skinny jeans.

I stepped back out and saw Gee still staring at my dresser. Smiling, I crossed the room and sat on his lap. He jumped and I pushed him back on the bed. “Did you do that?” he asked, putting his arms around my waist.

Kissing his nose, I nodded. “Wanna see something else I can do?” I asked, straddling his waist. He nodded, putting his hands on my hips now. With a evil smile, I ran my fingertips down his chest, making him moan. “Whoa! What the? Frankie!” he asked and I ran my fingers down his chest again and he moaned out my name.

I shook my head and smirked, putting my hands on his shoulders and leaning down. He arched against me and gasped. “Frankie!” he whimpered. I cut the flow of energy and kissed his neck.

“Frankie, you tease,” he panted. I laughed and laid next to him. While he caught his breath, I was able to think.

A tear rolled down my cheek and landed on his shirt. He looked at me, my head resting on his shoulder, crying. I cut him off when he opened his mouth.

“Gee, we can't tell anybody. What are we gonna do? Another tear rolled across my face. With his finger, he wiped the wetness from my cheeks.

“Shhh....I know honey.” his warm hand cupped my cheek. I sighed and leaned into him more.

He caught my chin and tilted my face up. “Better?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded and he smiled. “See? We can do this.” he teased and kissed me softly. My arm found his waist as his found mine and we pulled closer to each other.

His fingers danced over one of my turn-on spots and I gasped. Something made my spine straighten and I ripped away from Gee. “My mom's coming down!” I gasped wen I recognized the feeling.

I snapped up and looked around the room for the book. Ah, where'd he put it?! When my eyes found it, it was on the shelves closest to the door.

Flicking my fingers, the book and my pillow flew to me. Gee pulled his self up and leaned against the wall as I placed the pillow back in my lap and opened the book. I flipped to a random page as the door opened.

My luck was so good! The page my fingers stopped on was the scene we were talking about. “You boys hungry?” Mom asked from the doorway. I looked up from the book at her.

I shrugged and looked at Gee. “You hungry?” He shook his head and leaned forward, plucking the book from my hands. “Thanks Ms. Iero, but we still have way too much to do...” he grinned halfheartedly at her. I need to learn to do that!

She smiled at him and shifted her weight. “Well I'm just glad that Frankie has a friend already. And call me Linda, dear. Ms. Iero makes me sound so old.” He laughed with her. “You sound just like my mom!” he giggled and both me and mom had to join in.

“Okay, let me know if you two need anything.” she waved and left. I sighed and smiled at Gee. Not ten minutes after mom had left us alone, people started to come through the front door. I blushed as a loud, grandmotherly voice echoed through the house. “Where's my little Frankie?!”

I looked down at my hands, my eyes huge. I heard mom answer. “He's down in his room working on homework with a friend.”

“Oh my goddess,” I muttered under my breath as disappointed wails filled the air. Gee tilted his head at me and I looked at him with sad eyes. “Those are the elders up there. And they all thing I'm the hope of all witches or something like that. I usually hang around for a few minutes and talk with them. You know you saved me tonight, right?” I whispered.

He leaned forward again and smiled. “I don't know about that, but I know you saved me,” he whispered back, catching my face in his hands. “Now,” he purred, trailing his fingers down my neck, making me shiver. “I think,” he leaned closer to me, kissing my neck softly. “That we should,” she bit my skin lightly, making me moan and arch into him. “Get back to work.”

He pulled away from me all together. I let out a shaky laugh and leaned against the wall. With a few deep breaths, I was able to relax enough to talk about school again.

“So we're doing this scene?” I asked looking at him. He was still smiling playfully. “If you want to, yes.” he nodded, waiting for my response. I nodded and he opened the book.

He started reading and my heart melted at his smooth voice. “'Romeo: What shall this speech be spoke for our excuse?'” I let my mind drift on his voice, not really hearing the timeless words of Shakespeare. I wondered how old he really was; he sounded so natural when he used old English. But I couldn't bring myself to interrupt the sweet voice that wove through my head, my heart.








Sorry this took so long guys. I know, I know. I've just been really busy and I'm gonna make it up to you! I got a 4 day weekend and schools almost out! Only a few more weeks then I'm free to write all I want! UAR, your chapters either gonna be 14 or 15.

Hugs and muffins

Lalatherapist16
Sign up to rate and review this story