Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Gaara's Hidden Heart

The fight and the best friend

by slimshady969 0 reviews

Kiki mees Neji and she doesn' know that he is a good guy so they fight and she has to be rescued by you-know-who....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Neji - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 897 words

-1MarySue
A/N Hey guys sorry for taking so long, i have been studying for tests and working on other stories, which i shouldn't have but i take we notions 2 write something and when i do there is no stopping me. Hope ya enjoy it. I do not own Naruto blah blah blah Rate And Review bla





Then the boy flung toward the tree i was hiding in and tried to attack me but i defended it, and threw a kunai at him, it missed and then the girl started to throw weapons at me. I dodge most of them but one of them sliced my arm. I gasped and fell out of the tree but jumped up before i fell, i landed on a thick branch. The boy tried to hit me and he was yelling ''8 palms of trigrams.''

or something i kicked him hands away and then the girl started to throw more kunai at me and one of them hit in my shoulder and the boy then knocked me into a tree i was in searing pain but i continued to fight.

I started to use my special power that i usually keep hidden, which is the ability to control warter using my chakra. I was born with the 6 tailed water demon inside me, i hated it but i needed to use it to win this battle, i started to throw water kunai at them and the boy started spinning and deflected them while the girl contuined to throw kunai at me, the boy came up and started attacking me, close range was not my specialty, if anything i sucked at it, which i exacly why i got my ass kicked.

I fell to the floor, barely awake. The girl wanted to kill me and the boy agreed until he looked over atv the bush and saw my head band which fell off when i sprung out and the boy spoke for the first time. ''I think she in on our side.'' When the boy said that, the girl, i think her name was Tenten, she came over and tried to help me up but i refused to move. Then i finally gave up and collapsed.

I faintly remember waking up and seeing.... Gaara fighting The 2 people, but something was wrong, he had sand all around him but then i was out.

I woke up in a bright room and i was surrounded by people and i only knew some of them. Gaara,Temari,Tanya,Kiba and that girl and boy. And OMG Tanya my bff since i was like 4

Once i saw the boy and girl i made water from the air and shot it at them, at 120 miles an hour. It was about 2 seconds away from hitting them when Tanya yelled ''KIKI! Don't they are on our side.'' I stopped the water infront of their faces but i kept it there. Tanya smiled ''I knew you weren't gonna kill someone els ever again.'' After Tanya said that she immediatly covered her mouth, but everyone heard. Kiki gaped and tears started to well up in her eye.

Everyone looked at Kiki questionaly. Kiki sprung out of her bed, walked up to Tanya, Whispered ''You said you would never tell anyone. I thought we were best friends'' Smashed the dorr down and left. ''What the hell was that about?!?'' Gaara demanded and was about to leave when Tanya put a hand to his shoulder to stop him. ''Leave her to think. It is prob-'' Tanya stopped mid sentance when she heard a big splash followed by a bang.

''As i was saying we need to go and find her.'' Everyone but Gaara left this time. Gaara needed to know whether Kiki had the same past as him or not. After 10 minutes of thinking he finally took off in the look for Kiki.

After 25 minutes of looking he found her at the ocean dancing on the water. Gaara thought she looked amazing, but he couldn't go up to her because of the sand all around his body protecting him. He called out to her and she immediatly stopped and all the water fell, leaving her standing staring anywere but at him. ''What do you want?'' Kiki snapped at him.

''I want you to come back home.'' Garra replied friendly.

''No.''

''Then i will have to make you come home.''

''With my 2 hands.''

''How do you plan on doing that?'' Kiki asked with
''Good luck with that.'' Kiki said sarcastically

''Kiki, tell me 1 thing, did you used to kill people who..... just looked at you the wrong way aswell?''

''Yes.''

Kiki didn't wait for a responce she just kept walking until she fully took in what Gaara had. She slowly turned around and repeated him last word. ''Aswell?''

''I guess i should explain.'' Gaara scratched at the back of his neck and motioned for her to sit down. They were in the middle of the forest, so she just sat up on a low branch.

''When i was 7 my father, The KazeKague wanted me to have the ultimate power. So he put the 7 tailed sand Demon inside me, The Shoockaku. And I was very angered at that, so i guess i took my anger out on everyone els.''
Sign up to rate and review this story