Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Colorblind

Breakdown

by Katrina_Adams 1 review

Rated for swearing.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-22 - 615 words - Complete

2Moving
"What the hell?!"

Ryan shut his eyes closed as tears threatened to leave his honey-colored eyes. He could feel his sleeve being pulled up even higher, all the way to Ryan's forearms. "Ry, you're fucking kidding me!"

A tear slowly slipped down Ryan's cheek. The anger and concern in Spencer's voice was so strong that Ryan could almost feel it. "I'm sorry Spence," Ryan says quietly, as more tears fell down his eyes. Spencer looked up at Ryan, to see Ryan looking down. He sighs, gently letting go of Ryan's hand. He wraps his arms around Ryan, pulling him in a close hug.

Ryan immediately hugged onto Spencer, as he began to cry into Spencer's shoulder. "It's okay Ry," Spencer says, rubbing Ryan's back, trying to calm down the weeping, thin boy he now held in his arms. Ryan shook his head into Spencer's shoulder; it wasn't going to be okay. He tried to make it work, to make things a little easier, but they only got worse.

Spencer sighs when Ryan shook his head. "Ryan-" Spencer starts, as he pulled Ryan apart from him, just a bit to look at him. Ryan looked up at Spencer, with his glistening eyes. "Don't do it again, okay?" Spencer says, although it sounded more of a demand, rather than a question.

Ryan sniffles a bit, as more gray tears ran down his cheek. His eyeliner was almost completely gone, due to his crying. "Okay," Ryan says softly. Spencer gently wiped away the tears from Ryan's eyes, and then got up from his bed. "I'll be right back, okay?" Spencer says, making his way out his bedroom door.

Ryan nodded slowly, as he stayed where he was, sitting cross-legged on Spencer's bed. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hands, grimacing at the dark gray stains on his hands now. Ryan pouts; he hated having his make-up smudged all over his hands and eyes.

A couple more minutes later, Spencer walked back into his room and Ryan looked up at him. "My mom said you can sleep over, she said she was going to call your dad to tell him," Spencer says, closing the door behind him. Ryan nodded slowly, looking down at his lap. Spencer sat back down on his bed, in front of Ryan. "So, you just cut yourself because of Brendon?" Spencer asks, looking at Ryan.

Ryan shook his head, sniffling, and still looked down at his lap. "No, it's just that.. I really love him, and the part that hurts the most, is that I can't have him, and I know he wouldn't want me," Ryan says softly, as more tears threatened to leave his eyes.

Spencer sighed, he didn't know what he could say to make Ryan feel any better. It was obvious to him that Ryan wouldn't get over this. He really wanted to help Ryan somehow. "Ry, how can I help?" Spencer asks, as he rubbed Ryan's back again.

Ryan shook his head once more. "You can't," Ryan says softly, as he brought his knees up to his chest, and hugged onto his knees. Spencer sighed again, as he held Ryan close to himself again. He rocked Ryan back and forth for awhile, until Spencer could hear no more crying, and soft inhaling and exhaling. Spencer looks down at Ryan, seeing that Ryan had fallen asleep. He smiles a bit, and laid Ryan down on his bed, while Spencer turned off the television, the lights, and laid down next to Ryan, eventually falling asleep.

Rate & Review for Chapter 7! This chapter is really just a filter, so the next chapter will be much better and exciting! Sorry for its shortness.
Sign up to rate and review this story