Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

Sure thing, Gee

by Paranoia_Destroya 4 reviews

Frank and Gerard skip a lesson.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 918 words

0Unrated
Ok, so this chapter is really just a filler. I have a genuine idea where this is going but I don't know fully so just bare with me. Thanks for reading, your reviews have been really helpful so far.

Remember to R&R. Thanks :)


Frank's POV

"Hey, don't cry." I soothed, rushing over to him and kneeling down in front of him. "What's up?"

"I...I can't do this." He said and he broke down, sobbing.

It broke my heart, seeing him crying. A guy I had known for less than 5 minutes had already captured part of my heart. I cautiously put my arm around him. He pulled me closer, sobbing into my neck. I patted his back and breathed in his scent.
Mmm, he smelt of coffee and cigarettes. I felt his head nuzzle into my neck as he calmed down and stopped crying. I pushed him away from me and looked him in the eye.

"Now, what's the matter?" I asked softly.

"Just nerves," he said and for some reason I didn't believe him but I left it.

"Ok, well come on. I'm supposed to show you around and I don't think Mr. Fripe would be too happy if he came back and we were still here."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I held out my hand to help him and he took it still smiling. I grabbed some tissues off Mr. Fripe's desk and gave them to him. He thanked me and began to wipe his eyes carefully.

"Ok?" I asked him and he nodded. "Oh, I'm Frank by the way. Frank Iero."

"Gerard," he smiled at me. "Come on then, show me around the hell hole."

The bell rang and it was the end of first period. Everyone was coming out of their classes.

"What lesson do you have next?" I asked Gerard.

"PE" he said, slightly grimacing. "What about you?"

"PE too, wanna skip?" I asked him with a huge smile of my face.

"Sure, where do we go?"
I lead him behind the drama block.

"No one ever comes here." I said. "We will just have to be a little quiet though."

I sat down on the green grass and he sat opposite me.
"So Gerard, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I have a brother named Mikey who is a year younger than me. I like drawing, singing and winding Mikey up. I like The Misfits, Black Flag, Iron Maiden and The Smashing Pumpkins. I don't see my dad. I like with my mum and Mikey. And that's about it. My life is quite boring. Oh and my bedroom is in the basement." He smiled at me.

A bedroom in the basement, that has potential. What am I doing! He obviously isn't gay so just forget about it Frank. Get over him.


Gerard's POV

"PE." I said grimacing when Gerard asked me what lesson I had. I hated PE. I always got picked last for everything and people always took the piss outta me. "What about you?"

"PE too, wanna skip?" He asked me, with a huge smile on his face.

I thought about it for less than a fraction of a second. "Sure, where do we go?"



He said down against the wall of the drama block and I sat down opposite him.

"So Gerard, tell me about yourself."

So I told him. I told him about Mikey. I told him about my music and soon I felt like I could open up to Frank and tell him everything. I trusted him.

Once I had finished telling him about myself, I asked Frank to tell me about himself. He seemed hesitant.

"Well, what do you wanna know?" He asked me.

"Everything, your favourite bands, where you live, stuff like that." I told him, smiling at him encouragingly.

"I was born here in New Jersey, I live with my mum. I am supposed to be catholic but I don't really give a fuck about it. Nor does my mum but she is mostly pissed all the time so I'm guessing she doesn't follow catholic religion very well. I am an only child and I play guitar. I like mostly the same bands as you, The Misfits, Black Flag, The Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden and I like Motörhead too. That is about it." When he finished I smiled at him. His eyes were sparkling as he looked into mine.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. I don't even think he realised that he was still staring into my eyes. It was like fireworks and I hadn't even kissed him. It was just breath taking. I got lost in his eyes. Suddenly, the bell rang and he looked down at his lap awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"What for?" I asked him, taking my chance to check him out. As I got halfway down his body he looked up, catching me checking him out. My cheeks flushed red and he laughed.

"I got a bit lost." He said and his eyes sparkled. I knew he never got lost, just lost in my eyes as I had gotten lost in his beautiful eyes too.

"Come on, Frankie." I gasped as the last word came out of my mouth and I covered it with my hand. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you that."
"It's ok, as long as I can call you Gee. It suits you better." He laughed.

"Okay, Frankie. Let's go."

"Sure thing, Gee."
Sign up to rate and review this story