Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fought them all off just to hold you

I fought them all off just to hold you

by MyBloodyTearsFall 3 reviews

Gerard comes out to his dad and recieves a beating. Hurt, Gerard goes to Frank's house My first story! Tell me what you think Rate and review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 917 words - Complete

2Exciting
Disclaimer! I dont own any of the characters. Booo. This is my first story. So review and tell me what you think :) Sorry about the spelling mistakes it was almost midnight when the idea hit me. Thanks for reading!*
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Dad?”

“What is it?”

I almost back down but I knew sooner or later he had to know about me and Frank. “I have something to tell you”

“Yes? What is it?” My dad said in a curious voice.

Deep breath. “I’m gay” I whisper, barely above a breath, afraid of his reaction.

“What did you say?” His voice is dead flat. Fury burning within him.

“I’m in love with my best friend Frank.” My father stood up and glared at me. I regretted what I had just said. This was not going to end well. Tears spilled from my eyes. I wanted nothing but to run back to my room and call Frank to come get me.

“You’re what?” He says quietly, staring at me in disbelief. I stay quiet, slowly backing away.

“Huh! Answer me!” He grabs my shoulder and throws me to the floor. My head bangs onto the coffee table as I fall. A cry escapes my lips resulting in him kicking me in the stomach.

“What the hell is wrong with you? Huh? What do you think everyone’s going to think of you? Of us? You’re nothing but a little faggot” kick “You’re pathetic!” another kick He grabs my shirt and pulls me back to my feet. His face is flushed with anger. I pray for him to just let me go, but sadly my prayers are not heard. I try to pull away but a fist makes contact with my left eye first, making me stumble backwards. I grab onto the table for support, making the biggest mistake.

He spots the cuts peaking through my Misfits hoodie. I try to move away from his grasp but I’m in too much pain to move quickly enough.

“What’s this?” He observes through clenched teeth.

I keep quiet as he scans over my arms covered in scars, cuts, and burns before I feel another fist to my torso. I fall back, the wind blown out of me. I’m gasping for breath when another kick to my sides.

“I’ll give you a real reason to cut, you pathetic little fag” He grabs my arms and hurls me into the wall. Blood spilled from my mouth. Where’s mom when I needed her? The only possible hope I could ask for was if Mikey would get home soon from bass practice. I feel a his fist slam into my face once again. Blurring my vision.

“Get out of my face! I can’t even stand to see you. You’re a disappointment to me.” He turns around and walks into the kitchen. I don’t waste a single second before sprinting to my room. My whole body aches and blood’s spilling from my head.

I try to clean myself up and change into fresh clothes before calling Frank.

“Hey Gee! What’s up? Are we going to hang out tonight?” His voice is so happy.

“…F-Frankie-ee.” I manage to choke out in between sobs.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright, babe?” Worry in his voice.

“C-Can I… go to… your… house?” My voice, barely intelligibly.

“Of course. Want me to come pick you up?”

“N-no. Its fine… I’ll walk. S-see you in ten.”

“Okay. See you soon”

I hung up the phone and sobbed again before slipping through the back door and almost running to Frank’s house. He didn’t live to far from me, only a few blocks. As soon as I passed the corner I spotted him sitting on the porch. When he saw, his face was a mask of horror. He hugged me and pulled me close as I sobbed into his shoulder. He said nothing until we were sitting on his bed with me covered in blood and tears.

“What happened?!?!” He was so worried, tears falling from his eyes as he holds me close, kissing my cheeks.

“I-I came …out to …my d-dad.” I could barely breathe from all the sobs. I was getting light-headed from it. Frank seemed to realize this, since he laid us both down on his pillows.

“I’m so sorry Gee! This is all my fault. I’m sorry!” He cried into me as we hugged.

“I-it’s not your …fault Frankie-e.” I said into his neck. His arms around me were calming my sobs. The embrace so sweet I could have stayed here forever.

“But it is! –“I cut him off by kissing his lips. He quickly responds, kissing me back.

“It’s okay. I love you. And I’ll fight for you even if it means my dad hating me” I say normally now that my sobs have creased. His hazel eyes red from crying.

“But you shouldn’t have to chose me between your family. “

“It’s alright. For you, I’d do anything” My sides were throbbing but I knew it was true. Frank was amazing, his laugh was so free, his smile was always filled with joy, and his eyes felt like you could slip into his soul.

“I love you Gee. You can stay here if you’d like” He said before kissing my bruised face. I felt safe in his arms as they held onto me strongly.
Sign up to rate and review this story