Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

I Will Rugby Tackle Full Of Holes Haters And Other News

by unitedsuck007 14 reviews

Whoever said I don't teach life lessons was sorely mistaken.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 449 words

1Funny


Hello my lovelies,and welcome to just another mindless warble also known as my author's notes.


1.As I have mentioned in a previous note-one about the royal wedding,me thinks-I recently received a hate email.It was pretty standard stuff;I can't write,my family should go kill themselves,I'm mentally disturbed,I'm not funny.Well,to you,suzyrevenge,this is what I say:

1.I don't mean to be a bitch,but I'm in the top English class,got a scholarship to college and usually get A's.Therefore,it would kinda be counter-productive if I couldn't write stories.Also,I grew up in a fully developed country so I can physically read and write.

2.My mom committed suicide two years ago and my sister died of anorexia a few months ago.So, essentially,half my family have died.So I guess that's kind of a score to you.

3.I have bi-polar disorder,diabetes,a mild form of OCD and PTSD(I saw a guy shoot himself when I was like seven.)So I can't really be blamed when it comes to the topic of my mental health.


4.I'm sorry,is your story funnier than Full of Holes?Oh,your story is definitely funnier than Full of Holes.Oh wait.You haven't written any stories.Therefore,Full of Holes:PWNAGE.
So don't come crying to me when you don't like what I'm writing.I read your profile.You're thirteen.I'm eighteen.I used to play rugby,soccer and boxing.I've seen things that would make your eyes pop out and your nails drop off.And most of all:
I have a scary-as-fuck Irish accent
And I speak Irish.Which is like German mixed with Parseltongue.
Please feel free to hate me,but do it secretly.Because I think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit.
Yeah.I went there.I went there.


2.To all my constant readers,thank you so much.I don't have time to respond to all you guys,but I read all your reviews and you're so damn nice :)I know I come across as a bitch from above but I really love you freaks.*hands out cookies*


3.Full of Holes will be updated tomorrow,or tonight.I dunno.Keep your eyes hovering over the MCR section for the rest of the night XD


4.Two days till the royal wedding.I wonder what their stag and hen nights will be like.I bet they'll go to McDonalds and then a strip club.Oh yeah,definitely.


5.Watched Inception today.It was,to quote P Diddy from Get Him To The Greek," a mindfuck."But goddamn,that Fischer guy was fine.



haters gonna hate,
xo lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story