Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A broken heart,a twisted mind.

your arms like towers

by sineadlovesmcr 0 reviews

today is Chorrlote's birthday and she has the guys and Liza and Tarisa stay over night things come out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-04-28 - 350 words

-1Predictable
Chorlotte's POV


A few days after that amazing Saturday,It was Saturday agian.My Birthday!I awoke that day with my screen saying "22 new messages".

I read the text most of them from friends and family,the rest from people i bairly know saying things like prank texts.I got up and showered and did my hair and got dressed differently.I wore a black Army themed dress with the buttoning like a real old fashioned army syled.

I had a new text from Mikey

Well,Call over to us so we can give you your pressies :D XxX
Aghhh I told you not to get me anything!YOUR SUCH A LOVABLE BITCH!See why I love you?
Be over soon!
Ok!xx

I left for the Way house.When I got there I knocked on the door.A few seconds later Gerard answered the door with a snigger on his face.That confuse me.When I got in there were two boxes on the table,one rather large and a nice small one.

"Awwwwww,guys!"I adored them so much.
"Open the big one!"Mikey shouted exxitedly
"Wait!Wheres Frankie?"I asked
"WAIT AND SEE!"Gerard explained.

I opened the large box.Frank jumped out and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!"
I opened he smaller box to find a amazing little necklace saying "dont kill the faith".I instantly put it on.





-Later that day-

We all left for my house.We all put pj's on and I wore a pair of black shorts and a red string top.Frankerz came uo to me and asked could he talk.


"Emm..How can I put this?I-I L-like y-ou..".
"Oh..Really Frankerz?Thats cute!".
"oh oh ok.."

And a few minutes later Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me to the hall and said the same thing,Then Mikey,Then Bob,Then Ray told Liza he liked her and she has liked him for a log time.

Later that night When everyone was sleeping exept me and Mikey,Me and Mikey were chatting and he brought up when he told me.
Sign up to rate and review this story