Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 10

by rockerchick4life 1 review

gerards nightmare begins

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-29 - Updated: 2011-04-29 - 339 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i wake up in my bed at home and i let my eyes grow acustumed to the dark and suddenly i am aware that frankie is sleeping beside me so i roll over and wrap my arms around his waist and i feel him stir in his sleep and he rolls over and wraps his arms around my skinny waist and pull me closer to him.i feel safe and i feel myself drifting off to sleep in franks strong arms.i wake up suddenly to find frank staring at me and i smile ' good mornin frankkie' he smiles and gives me a hug and kisses the top of my head and i give him a hug and i feel his hands on my very bony ribcage, he gasps and starts to sob ' why are you doing this to yourself baby?' he looks into my eyes and i just look away and i hear him sigh ' i dont know frankie but i'm just not really into eating any more ' he looks at me and pulls me into another tight hug ' we will get this all sorted out gee, we will 'i look at frank and i beleive him, but why do i beleive him....

franks p.o.v
i wake up and stare at gee's beautiful sleeping face and then i watch as his amazing eyes flutter open and i give him a hug as he says good morningand i gasp as i feel his ribs through his thin t shirt and i just cant take it and i start sobbing he looks at me ' why are you doing this to yourself gee' he just looks at me and says that he cant eat so i take him in another tight hug and tell him that we will fix everything and he nods slightly, but i didnt know that it was going to be so hard and then suddenly a scream echoes through the house........

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story