Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's stand!

Frank's stand!

by ONotz 0 reviews

When Gerard's says hes gonna kill himself and frank stops him. Why does Frank get the blame? BOB IS A COP! YEAH!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 732 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Script taught me how to move on.
Greenday taught me that government's gonna fail someday.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love.
MCR Tught me to keep on living
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through.
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right.
30 Seconds to Mars taught me to speak what’s on my mind.
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me
Adam Lambert taught us it doesn't matter if your gay.
Music teaches you things!




F: Hi!

G: Hello?

F: What’s wrong?

G: I told you not to talk to me Iero!

F: But I’m typing to you!

G: I hate you.

F: I love you!

G: That’s what started the war you dimwit!

F: It’s not easy living in world war three!

G: Then don’t.

F: How can I not?

G: I’m not worth the trouble.

F: I’ll see you tomorrow at band practice 

G: I love everybody as brothers and I’m really sorry but I’m not going. Goodbye.

F: … (Disconnected)


I ran to his house so quickly it was a blur. I kept running. I didn’t know if that was a suicide note or not. I was finaly there. Lyn-z looked at me shocked when I flew in the house. She got scared but I ran straight to Gerard’s and Lyn-z’s room.

I slammed the door open to find Gerard sitting on the bed with a gun to his head. I grabbed the gun, took it from him and Lyn- barged in with police. She flipped out when she saw the gun “He was going to kill him!” she shrieked. I kept shaking my head speechless. Then I looked up to see Bob, old drummer, as one of the cops. “Hey Bob!” I said and he scowled. “Hey Frank, why do you still have the gun in your hand?” He said sarcastically.

I dropped the gun. “Gerard explain that you were going to kill yourself! Explain!” I screamed then turned. I saw the pills. “Oh baby!” I was crying. I took the bottle and read it. It was Mikey’s cymbalta for depression. I was crying and shaking Gerard. I was screaming for him to wake up. He wouldn’t though.

Hospital room!


“I’m desperate bob. Help me!” I whispered. He swung his arm around me. “He’ll be okay.” He kept soothing. Mikey and Ray ran up. Ray looked at bob in his uniform. Bob had hold of Frank tightly. “Your not in trouble, I believe you, my best friend believes you, everything will be ok! I promise!” Frank shook his head “Not me! Not me! I don’t care if I go to prison for attempt of murder! I just want Gerard to be okay!” He cried harder. Gerard answered in a croaky “I’ve messed up this time…” He said looking at Frank.

Frank’s eyes shot up. “Gerard! You’re awake!” He squealed and hugged him.
A cop came in the room “Frank Iero. You are arrested for attempt of murder of Gerard
Way, Lyn-z Way, and Bandit Lee Way. You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say can and may be held against you in a court of law.” He said. Bob looked confused, Mikey fainted, Ray had a utter look of disbelief on his face and Gerard was passed out again. Frank looked entirely calm “Guys its ok. Ya’ll know the truth, that’s what matters! It’s not like I’ll be sent directly to prison! I have trial, plus Gerard’s a witness!” He said in a cherry voice as he was being handcuffed and brought out of the hospital.

Some reporters were video tapping. “Mr. Iero. How does it feel to be arrested for attempt of murder on your front man, Gerard Way?” Frank stuck his tongue out and said. “It’s totality false! I love the man and I’m not crazy! Be strong little kitties!” He said and sat in the back of the seat. The only thing he saw was Bob and Ray running to Bob’s cop car!




Hello kitties! Did you like it?? I am going to finish it in next chap I’m writing now!
Sign up to rate and review this story