Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashington

Why...

by sourcandy 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 310 words

0Unrated
"I don't think I can explain to you what trouble he is in, not without sounding like a complete freak, fuck why does my life have to be such a pain, why does everything happen to me, it's not my fault she killed my parents and ruined my life, why does she now have to take away my brother." I look up real zing what I had just said to people I had only just met, I look at Katies twisted face, to see the realisation hit her and anger to spread across her pale being. My eyes glance over to Frank, his mouth just hangs there wide open, catching flys as they would say.
After 5 minuets Frank shuts his mouth, just as the silence is slowing eating me up driving me insane, Katie slowly stutters.
"she wants to kill your brother?" I look at her and think to myself, that I honestly dont even know what she wants.
"honestly I don't know, I mean if she wanted to kill him, she would of done it, the fact is she knows how to get to me, how to hurt me the most, I just don't know what to do," my voice starts to break in emotion.
"gee it will be fine. We are both here for you, I know you won't let anything happen to him, we can go get her, we could go kill her? Destroy her, anything, gee I don't know care what I would do that"
"if only you knew Frank, if only" fuck. I just said that out loud, I really need to think before I speak. Shock.
I feel really bad, I've taken like a week to update and it's really short, I just keep putting of the story at the moment I don't know why, I will keep updating tho don't worry
Katt x
Sign up to rate and review this story