Categories > TV > WWE > Second Chances

Signing the Dotted Line

by JessiiBear 0 reviews

After having her life completely torn apart by her husband cheating on her, Paige decides to leave her old life and try to make a new one. Though, it doesn't go according to her plans. While giving...

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 2435 words

0Unrated
"Crap! I'm Late! Jeff take Kenzie to get a drink. If people ask, you just ran into your old friend, who is becoming a diva. And she asked you to watch her daughter, and you said yes. Again, my names Alexa, Lexi for short. Now I have to go. Bye guys! Love you." Paige said while running off trying to find Vince's office.

"Bye Momma!" Kenzie yelled while Paige ran off.

Paige turned another corner, which seemed like the millionth time that night. But this time, she ran right into someone.

"Do you need any help little lady?" A man asked. Paige looked up to see her old friend Hunter.

"The direction to Mr McMahon office please?" Paige asked, trying to act nice, and make sure he didn't realize it was her.

"I'm about to go there, I'll take you." He said as he started walking down the hall.

Paige got up and cursed herself, while running after him.

"Why do you need to see Vince?" He asked her.

'I'm the new female wrestler here. I have a meeting with him." She told him.

"Ah, a new diva. I've heard about you." Hunter stated.

"Female wrestler, when I think of Diva, I think of a girl who wears extremely revealing clothes, and likes to show it all off." Paige explained while forgetting to hide her cover.

"You know what, you remind me of a girl I used to work with. Well, here it is, Vince's office." Hunter said, while opening the door. Paige went in, glad for the interruption.

"Hunter! Nice to see you, and who's this?" Vince said while looking at Paige.

"This is, uh.. oh, I'm such an idiot. Whats your name miss?" Hunter asked her while laughing.

"Hello sir, I'm Lexi.. Riley. The new female wrestler." Paige lied.

"Ah yes, Lexi. I was thinking of just starting you as a manager for a bit." Vince told her while sitting down.

Paige bit her lip so she didn't make any outbursts. Being a manager wasn't what she wanted, but she knew she would have to deal with it. "Sounds, Fun. Who exactly will I manage?" Paige asked him, while faking a smile.

'We aren't so sure yet. It will be either Randy Orton, Adam Copeland, Jeff Hardy or John Cena." Vince told her while reading off a paper.

Paige just nodded her head, hoping, that she didn't get stuck with Randy. That would be HORRIBLE.

"Maria wouldn't be to happy with you for putting him with a girl manager." A voice said. The three in the room turned around to see who had joined them.

"Hey Steph." Hunter said as she walked over. "Maria's just scared someone will steal Randy. Since she did steal him from someone else." Hunter stated, clearly showing disgust in his voice, as he put his arm around Steph.

Paige looked at them, faking confusion.

"Oh right, I'm Steph, and you are?" Steph asked her.

Paige gulped, hoping Stephanie wouldn't recognize her, "I'm Lexi. So what exactly happened with Randy?" Paige asked, wanting to know what they thought.

"Uh.. Well.. Randy was once married, to a diva that worked for the WWE. She once caught him in bed with Maria, she stuck around for four months, to finish her story line, then disappeared." Vince explained, trying to hide emotion in his voice.

"And, she hasn't been seen since." Steph added clearly upset, thinking of the situation.

"I bet you that hardy kid knows where she is." Hunter told them.

Paige ran her hand threw her hair, "Well, that's some crazy stuff. And I defiantly don't want to get into the middle of anything." She told them, knowing already, that she was the cause.

"Don't worry, we wouldn't do that to you. Now Daddy, I came to tell you, that we have Lexi's story line all figured out." Steph said, while handing him a folder.

Vince just started reading when the door flung open and a very tired looking Jamie Noble entered the room. "Mr McMahon! A little girl with blond hair was seen running around back stage of the arena. She's been caught four times, but gotten away. And we don't know who her parents are." Jamie told him, speaking very quickly.

"Blonde? Was she wearing a purple Jeff Hardy t-shirt?" Paige quickly asked.

"Why, yes she was." He told her.

"I'm going to kill that man." Paige somewhat screamed as she got and ran out the door.

_________________

Jeff was running around the arena looking for Kenzie. He had just turned a corner when he saw her in the arms of Randy Orton. "Oh crap. Paige is going to shoot me!" Jeff muttered to himself.

"I want Momma." Jeff heard Kenzie say.

"Who's your mom sweetheart?" Randy asked her.

"Your ex wife." Jeff mumbled as he watched them, trying to figure out how to get her back without making anything suspicious.

"My mommas prettier then her." Kenzie said while pointing to Maria who had just joined Randy.

Jeff covered his mouth to stop his laughter.

"Randy. Who is this?" Maria asked, Now upset from Kenzies opinion.

"I found her running around the halls, I'm trying to figure out who her mother is." Randy told Maria, while trying to hide laughter of his own.

Jeff heard someone running, and turned around to see Paige.

"JEFFERY!" Paige seethed as she ran up to him and hit him over the head. Jeff cried out in pain then pointed around the corner while pouting.

"What are you pointing at? Nothings there." Paige told him while looking around the corner.

"Are you serious? They were just there! Shit." Jeff said while walking around the corner.

"Jeff, I'll smack you again." Paige told him, now serious.

"Well, I was chasing Kenzie, and finally found her. In the arms of... someone. And I was watching them, and about to go get her, when you came over. And I guess they left." Jeff said while hoping she didn't ask more questions.

"Someone? Jeff, who is someone?" Paige asked, her anger growing by the minute.

"Promise not to kill me." Jeff told her.

"JEFFEREY!" Paige screamed.

"Randy." He muttered as he backed up.

Paige groaned in frustration as she grabbed Jeff and ran towards catering. Just as she got to the doors Paige came to a complete stop, making Jeff bump into her.

"Damn it Paige! Whats your problem?" He asked her.


"Its Lexi. And, I cant do it. I cant go in there and face everyone again." She told him.

"Well Lexi, the whole time I've known you. You have never been scared to do anything. And you know what, deal with it." He said as he pushed her into catering.

Paige looked around at everyone talking, no one really noticed her. She then saw Randy sitting at a table with Maria, Cody, Ted, and Kenzie. All of a sudden, Paige was pissed, and walked over to Randy's table.

"Can I help you?" Maria asked her, in a snobby voice.

"No. You cant." Paige spat at her while picking up Kenzie.

"Excuse me? What do you think your doing?" Randy asked her.

"Picking up MY daughter, do you have a problem with that?" Paige asked him, old feelings of hate returning.

"Yes, I do. Your daughter was wandering the arena by herself." He told her, while standing up.

"Yes, I know that. And you can blame her uncle for that one. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to let you get back to your little party here, and I'm leaving with my daughter." She said as she turned around.

"I feel sorry for that girl, having you as a mother." Maria said, while smirking.

Paige turned around and grabbed Maria pulling her out of her chair. "Do you care to repeat that?" Paige seethed.

Maria had a terrified look on her face, and shook her head. Paige let go of her and walked away, with her daughter in her arms.

"Your prettier then her Momma." Kenzie told her Paige as they left catering.

"I know baby, I know." She replied, while sighing at the events that just happened.

_______________________

Paige opened the door to Vince's office, with Kenzie in her arms and Jeff right behind her. "I'm sorry, I had a little trouble." Paige said while glaring at Jeff.

"Oh Jeff, you know Lexi?" Steph asked as she sat beside Hunter on a couch.

"Yeah, we uh.. dated along time ago." He said while trying to hide his smirk.

Paige's eyes went wide, then she quickly recovered and hoped they didn't notice.

"Your big looking." Kenzie said while pointing at Hunter.

"Kenzie! That's rude." Paige told her daughter.

"That's alright, I get it all the time." Hunter told her while laughing.

"And Kenzie, Is she yours?" Steph asked Jeff.

"Oh hell no!" Jeff answered quickly, receiving a glare from Paige.

"No, he isn't the father, but he practically raised her with me." Paige quickly added.

"So hes like the father then? Aw, that's cute." Steph said while smiling.

Paige smiled, then turned when she heard the door open.

"So I looked over Lexi's story line, and I think we have it all worked out. I've already- Oh, Mr. Hardy, What can I do for you?" Vince asked him.

"Hey Vince, I'm here with Lexi. Were old friends." Jeff told him while sitting onto a chair making himself comfortable.

"So, you found your daughter Lexi?" Vince asked while sitting in his chair at his desk.

"Yeah, Thanks to someone who lost her." Paige said while glaring at Jeff, and putting Kenzie on his lap.

"Oh come Pa..Lexi!" Jeff said, quickly covering up that he almost called her Paige.

"Pa Lexi?" Steph asked, confused.

"It's Plexi, like plexi glass. Its a nickname of mine that Jeff has always called me." Paige lied, while making a mental note to kill Jeff later.

"That's cute, So Dad, what did you think of the story line?" Steph asked her father.

"I like it, And it works for the other story line, that we have for them." He said while taking one last look at the papers.

"Momma, I'm bored." Kenzie whined.

"Kenzie, don't be rude. Just wait a bit, and we will go back to the room, and you can watch a movie on the laptop." Her mother told her.

"I'll take her back now Lexi." Jeff offered.

"Oh hell no, Next time you had her, you lost her." Paige spat at him, causing Jeff to shake his head.

"Oh right, I forgot, you still need to sign your contract. Here, we'll get you to do that, then we will give you your story line to read over in your locker room." Vince told her while getting out her contract.

Paige took a breath, her dad has always went over her contracts, and now she had to do it on her own.

"Here you go," Vince said while passing it over to her.

As if he knew, Jeff walked over, and looked at the contract over Paige's shoulder. Paige looked at it, then looked at Jeff, "Jeffy, Is it alright?" She whispered to him.

"The only thing is, you have to stay for three years, no leaving." Jeff told her.

Paige sighed and looked down, "It looks good, can I borrow a pen?" She asked while faking a smile.

Vince smiled and handed her a pen. Paige took it and looked at the paper, she then signed 'Alexa Riley' on the line, and handed it back to Vince.

"There we go, Welcome to the WWE, here your story line, if you have any problems, just talk to Stephanie." Vince told her, while handing it to her.

"Thank you very much Mr. McMahon." Paige told him while picking up Kenzie, handing the paper to Jeff, and leaving the office.

______________________________


Randy sat in his locker room in thought. "What's on your mind babe?" Maria asked him, sitting beside him.

"There's no point in trying, Hes been quiet for the last ten minutes" Cody told her as he played Smack Down VS. Raw08 with Ted.

"If you think about it, hes been quiet ever since he met that girl in catering." Ted added.

Cody shot him a look and then hit him in the head, "Don't say that, idiot." Cody told him as Ted whined.

"That girl? The horrible mother? Someone should take that baby away from her." Maria said as she wrapped her arms around Randy.

"She clearly said it was the uncles fault that the baby was running around." Cody pointed out, while throwing the controller at Ted.

"Then she should watch who she leaves her baby with." Maria spat at him, upset that he was taking the other girls side.

"She was pretty hot though." Ted stated while Cody agreed.

"I swear, I know her from somewhere." Randy mumbled getting everyone's attention.

"Randy, You've been with a lot of girls, don't worry about it." Ted told him receiving a glare from Maria.

Randy laughed at him, "That's true, but I feel like I really know her, like, how I knew..." Randy started but stopped talking.

Ted and Cody nodded, knowing who he was talking about. "Could it be her?" Cody asked.

"It can't be, she had long blonde hair. She loved her hair, there was no way she would have dyed it. Not to mention, skinny jeans and t-shirts aren't her thing. It was always miniskirts, and short shorts." Randy explained, while picturing her in his mind.

Maria snorted, "Your talking about that has-been Paige aren't you?" She asked them.

"Why do you hate her? Shouldn't she be the one that hates you? You stole her husband." Cody pointed out.

"It's not my fault that I'm better then her," Maria told them with a smug grin on her face.

"Enough about Paige." Randy ordered while getting up. Paige was always a tough subject for him, sure he did miss her, and sure he still really liked her, but he knew he was the idiot, and understood her leaving.

Maria automatically pouted, "Can we do something, I'm bored." Maria whined, making Cody and Ted roll their eyes.

"The show starts in about a half an hour." Ted told her.

"Why don't you go see Kelly?" Randy asked her while he looked through his bag.

"Fine, bye Baby," She said as she kissed Randy, then left the locker room.

"I don't get how you can stand her." Ted told Randy as him and Cody decided to play more video games.

"I love her." Randy simply told them as he went into the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story