Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

love is love no matter what

by Ilovefrankiero31 0 reviews

there is a concert going on for the my chemical romance band. this is when gerard relizes he may have have feelings for his bandmate frank R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 1816 words

0Unrated
“Gerard!” screamed someone from across the room. I starred up at him. It was my younger brother Mike. He was glaring down at me through his glasses that were sitting neatly on top of his nose. “Hey Mikes.”i said back at him. A faint smile playing on my lips. “Gerard! You have to hurry! The show starts in about ten minutes! Go fine frank and get on stage! You know, being delayed for almost every single concert isn’t very professional.” I groaned as I pulled on my other shoe. Sometimes I wondered why I was the one to be born first. Mike was so much more mature and well, he knew a lot more than me. “settle down mikes.” I said standing up. “ill go get frank. I have a pretty good idea on where hes at.” I said with a smug expression.
I ran my way down the hall. Almost falling down about three times. I had to find frank, mike would be so mad if I was late, once again. I found myself outside now. The cool October air blew all around me. I pulled my jacket closer. Trying to block out the cold winds. That's when I saw frank. He was standing a few feet in front of me holding an unlit cigarette. He pulled out his lighter and flicked it on bringing the lighter to his lips. “Frankie! Come on! We have to go inside! Were on stage in about eight minutes!” I shouted at him. Sounding a lot like mike. He laughed and still brought the lighter to his lips lighting his cigarette. “settle down Gerard. I know you want one. Come on gee.” he said waving his hand for me to come closer.
I had to obey. I walked roboticly over to him. He took out another cigarette and handed it to me. “were just having a smoke. Really quick. Like you said, we have eight minutes.” frank said drawing in a puff of smoke. He handed me the lighter and I lit it carefully. I drew it in quickly. In my head I knew that mike would be mad. He would have to entertain the crowd. Maybe doing knock knock jokes or something like that. I chuckled quietly at myself and looked over to frank. “we still having that after party? I'm really looking forward to it. Or maybe I just like getting so drunk that I cant feel anything.” frank told me.
I starred at him for a minute. I hated when he talked about that. I had no idea why. Just the thought of Frankie getting drunk made the pit of my stomach collapse. I hadn’t even liked the idea of him smoking. I dropped my half smoked cigarette and crushed it under the weight of my foot. “Frankie... I’m probably not going...” I trailed off. He looked stunned and he dropped his cigarette. He raised an eye brow questioningly and took a step closer to me. “w-why! Gerard! You have to go!...” Frankie said raising his hands in explanation. “Why? The whole party is just full of people that aren’t even our friends and all we do is get wasted and act stupid. We cant even remember what we did when we wake up.” I answered him. I saw his expression drop slightly. He bent his head down and looked at me through his full eyelashes.
“it wont be the same without you gee... and when I wake up I know that your there. I can only remember you when I wake up. Only you. Your the only thing that I even care to remember... please gee... just go...” frank said taking a step closer and grabbing a strip of my hair and putting it behind my ear. He smiled faintly and took two steps back. I didn’t want to tell him that the reason I didn’t want to go is because I hated seeing him like that. Spread out on the couch the next morning. Seeing the vodka in his tattooed hand. I glared at him cautiously and slowly whispered “three minutes...” frank sighed. 'Yeah... just think about it. I promise that it will be an awesome time!” frank said walking away from me. Away from the concert.
“Frankie?” I called to him. He just kept walking away from the door. I groaned and ran after him. I grabbed his hand and started pulling him back towards the door. He was much smaller than me, but he put up a good fight. I yanked his hand and he finally moved. But he buckled down and fell to the ground. I laughed as he pulled me down next to him. I hit the ground hard. I struggled to get up but Frankie through me back down. Drenching my outfit in a puddle. “Frank! Let me up! I’m soaked!” I complained. He laughed an evil laugh and released my hand. He stood up first and held out his hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I held it there for a moment. Until I pulled him down making him hit the ground.
I laughed and brushed the dirt off of my black skinny jeans. I zipped up my red jacket glaring down at the muddy stain it left. Frank stood up slowly wiping the dirt and grime away. I smiled sheepishly and tried to apologize. Frank glared at me and held up his hand. Taking off his drenched shirt. His whole body was covered in tattoos. I couldn’t help but stare at his art canvas that was on his stomach. He threw his shirt on the cold concrete. I felt horrible. I shrugged off my red jacket and handed it to him. He smiled and took it with gratitude bringing it up to his nose carefully caressing it holding to his face. Frank took a big whiff of it. He grinned spontaneously and parted his lips. “smells like gee.” he said as he threw it on.
I laughed and shivered, the cold air hitting my bare arms. I still felt the need to apologize. As soon as I opened my mouth Frank ran over putting his hand over my mouth. “Don’t apologize. Just go to the party tonight.” he said walking back to the doors. He slowly turned around before opening the door. He smiled faintly and opened his mouth lightly. “times up.” he announced with a grin. I chuckled and caught up with him speed walking to the stage.
I was not too surprised to find that the band was already on stage playing head first for halos. Frank and I ran up on stage, frank grabbing his guitar and clutching it to his bare chest. The fans screamed in excitement as we entered the stage. I took my place at the micro phone holding my breath taking in the audience. “thank you all for coming out tonight!”I yelled. The crowd screamed in excitement. I smiled hugely and brought the micro phone back to my lips. “this is my chemical romance!” I finished. The crowed cheered our names.
The band started to play the music. I shook my long black hair to the beat and took the micro phone away from the stand running across the stage to my brother. He looked at me coldly and all I did was smile then shrug falling back running over to Bob. Like my brother, he was mad. I enjoyed this and accelerated running to the other side jumping on the steps. I screamed as I jumped back down. “well lets go back to the middle of the day that starts it all.” I sang as I ran over to frank. He smiled up at me still playing his guitar. The next line came easily as I said it while smiling. “i cant begin to let you know just how I am feeling”. I didn’t notice that me and frank were getting closer and closer to each other until or foreheads smacked together. Frank laughed and took a step back.
Through the rest of the song I was running all around jumping up an down and just plain being me. But the one thing that kept running through my head was what frank had told me outside in the alley. How he only wanted to see me. Well he didn’t really say that in those exact words but that’s what he meant. Right? He did piratically beg me to go to the after party. Which I always went to. With frank. We were best friends. He was the person I was closet to in the band. He didn’t judge me for how crazy I acted or if I was late. Frank Iero was amazing. He was like the brother that I had always had. Who I had sometimes took advantage of and each time he never cared.
We played through at least more than half of the songs and we were almost done with the whole concert. Which I was glad. I was so tired. Concerts took a lot out of me. More than anyone else in the band because I was moving around so much. Frankie sometimes did his little tricks too. Like play while laying on his back or something like that. I dreaded the after party. It just gets worse from here. Frank would be drunk like every party. Unless I could get him away from the vodka and jello shots. Which I knew was highly unlikely. He was so much different when he was around it. He knew how much it upset me when I was around alcohol or any other drug for that matter. I was trying my hardest to stay away from it all. After what happened last time. I got too addicted and it almost ruined my whole life. But Frank was behind me every step of the way. I would have committed suicide if it wasn’t for Frankie, my guardian angel.
We finished up with the song demolition lovers. I drew in a deep breath as I said my last line. “you were a fantastic audience! Thanks for coming out!” I screamed as I started walking out. I heard the crowd screaming our name. Frank caught up with me. He grabbed me by the arm before walking out. He smiled and held up his hand for a high five. I smiled and held up my hand slapping it lightly to Frankie's. I had no idea where the rest of the band was. Frank grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together and tugged on my arm making me trip, I fell forward but frank caught me and brought my face up to meet his. He smiled warmly and leaned in. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story