Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The pained life of Emily Lee

Okay, WHAT HAPPENS IN KANSAS?!?!?

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Don't know how to describe this one........R+R please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1705 words

0Unrated
I smiled as Aaron yelled in fury as I ran the blade across his wrist, tilting it so it didn't cut yet. A small laugh was tugged from my throat as I twisted it into his soft skin, causing him to gasp and flinch into the bloody chair. “Mmm....do you want me to stop?” I asked in my sweet monotone.

Tears fell from his eyes as I dug deeper into his skin with the thin, sharp scalpel, gaining a huge gush of blood when I hit his vein. He nodded jerkily and I pulled the blade out of his skin. I grabbed the top of his head and held tight to his hair.

“Will you server our Father? And do whatever orders you are given?” I asked coldly, staring into his eyes. They flashed and he jerked his head, trying to escape my smooth, strong hand.

“I don't serve anybody you stupid whore!” he spat at me. I tossed his head against the back of the seat. Frank flinched and turned, looking at the door.

“Then you are going to die, you cheating son of a bitch. And nobody will even know. Or notice. They will all think that you fell in a river drunk.” I taunted him, examining his blood on the blade in my hand. It was a deep, pretty ruby in the bright lights that hung overhead.

My eyes flashed to his face as he whimpered. “P-please! Don't kill me!” I gave him a smile of pure ice. The blade still in my hand, I leaned toward him and traced patterns on the skin of his neck in blood.

“And you don't have to die. All you have to do, Aaron, is become a heartless killer. A demon in the most common sense. If you can't kill anybody, then you'll be killed yourself. That's how the world works.” I traced a long lone down his neck and made Frankenstein stitches with his pretty blood as I spoke.

He stared at the light above us, his chest heaving. “I-I'll do it. Just please, stop the blood! Stop hurting me!” he cried. I looked at Frank. His eyes were sad and he nodded.

We both knew if Aaron couldn't take this, he'd die in his first fight. Let alone keeping up with missions. I sighed. Father will be disappointed.

I looked back at Aaron. “I will.” I pretended to put the blade on the cart but I hid it in my sleeve. The tip of the blade was even with the tip of my middle finger; I was very good at this, hiding things.

Aaron had a look of pure relief as I stepped back over to him. “I'm not sorry for this. You cheated on my old friend. And you can't handle what all happens here.” A sob broke from Aaron's mouth when he registered my words.

Before I could take his face in my hands, Frank grabbed my arm. “He could help us. I don't think he needs to die yet.” he looked me square in the eye, his gleaming with promise. I sighed and nodded.

“Fine.” he let go of my arm and I walked over to Aaron. “You live, for now. But get ready for Hell. I wasn't kidding when I said it was bad. But now you've seen a little of what we do. We're an army, in Father's eyes. The strongest army in the world. Frank and I are the only ones who even remotely have souls.” I said simply, letting the blade slid along the length of my finger and hang about an inch out of my sleeve.

Aaron looked at me, his eyes full of fear. “B-but you just cut me. You don't have a soul!” he shouted. A laugh was pulled from my lips.

“Ah, yes I cut you, but I could have done worse. Not to long ago, I was in your position. See?” I rolled my sleeve up a little so he could see the scar Frank had left on my wrist. His eyes popped and I pushed my sleeve up further, to the scar Frank had left in the crease of my elbow.

Frank stepped closer to me and ran his fingers over my wrist. He looked in my eyes and I saw the regret burning brightly. I looked back at him, mine singing with forgiveness.

I let my arm fall, my sleeve unrolling and covering my hand again. Aaron looked confused, scared, hurt and tired. Frank kissed the back of my wrist and turned to Aaron.

He was much better at stitches than me. Aaron watched as he took a needle and sewed his skin back together. I noticed he hadn't used the numbing shot.

I looked at Aaron and realized it wouldn't have kicked in before he bled out. Huh, I hit that big a vein. I shrugged and started cleaning the cart. Frank popped to my side and smile softly at me.

“He'll be awake tomorrow. His arm will hurt like fuck though. You hit the nerve that moves his middle finger and cut through the main vein to his hand.” I couldn't help laughing at the nerve part. Dumb fuck can't flip anyone off now! Ha!

“Oh relax Frankie! You said he's gonna be fine! He just won't be able to flip anyone off, is all!” I cracked up a little at the end and his lips twitched as he tried to hold off a smile.

Of course, he couldn't and he started laughing with me. We sobered as we dropped the blood-soaked tools we'd used into the bleach and left Aaron in the room, still tied to the chair.

As an after thought, I switched the light off as we left. It had killed my eyes when I woke up. We made our way to Father's office, passing a few brothers and sisters on our way. They all bowed respectfully and Frank and I nodded.

I knocked lightly on Father's office. Frank blanks out his eyes as the door opens. “Ah my lovely children! Come in, come in!” he gestured for us to enter his office and shut the door behind us.

“Good news?” he asked sweetly, brushing my hair as he passed. I nodded, keeping my voice a respectful monotone as I bowed.

“Yes sir. He decided to stay. His name is Aaron Bates, half-back of the high school football team, Senior, weighs two hundred five pounds and can run a mile in thirty-eight seconds.” I bowed at the end of my report. Father smile and took my face in his hands.

“Very good! I do enjoy you so, my perfect children! You never let me down!” he kissed my cheeks and then Frank's. I heard the small threat in his deep voiced words.

Frank and I bowed one more time and turned to leave. “Emily, dear? I need to talk to you for a moment.” Father's voice followed us. Frank and I froze, but I gave him a quick glance and turned.

“Yes sir?” I asked respectfully. He stood and shut the door on Frank. I kept my cool as he sat back at his desk, resting his face in his hands.

“I have an issue, Emily.” he murmured thoughtfully. I blinked and tilted my head, my hair falling over my shoulder.

“An issue? Sir, I don't understand?” I let a little confusion tint my voice. He smiled and shook his head.

“You see Emily, you and Frank are my children. Exactly how close are the two of you?” he tilted his head the same as I had. I bit the inside of my lip.

“Sir, I don't understand. Do you mean to ask if we are having relations? If so, I can assure you that is not the case.” I said in my most respectful monotone. He sighed and his smile brightened.

“Good! I was worried for a moment there. Incest is not something that should happen anywhere past the boarder of Kansas.” he smiled, coaxing a small grin out of me.

“No need to worry, Father. I only love you.” I'd learned this was the most common love here. Everyone worshiped Father. He smiled and took my face in his hands again.

I tried to not vomit as his lips touched mine softly. This wasn't the first kiss I'd gotten from him and I was soon adjusting to thinking of him as the cute neighborhood boy I had the biggest crush on. It was disrespectful to kiss him back though, for some reason.

He let go of my face and opened the door for me. “Off you go now.” he smiled at me and I bowed again. Incest should only be in the South my ass! He kissed everyone! Even the guys!

I made my way to mine and Frank's room, pacing myself so I didn't run. Frank looked at me when I opened the door. He raised his eyebrows and snapped up.

Closing the door softly, Frank launched into questions. “What did he want?” I sighed and sat on my bed, crossing my legs and looking at him.

“He wanted to know if we were an item.” I stared at my hands. Frank laughed a little.

“Can you imagine how awkward that would be?! You're like my sister! I'm not some pervert from Kansas!” he laughed and I shot him a look.

“What the fuck goes on in Kansas and how come everyone knows about it but me?!” I cried, throwing my pillow at him. He laughed and tossed it back.

“Well, it's more of a stereotype than anything else.” he shook his head. I opened my mouth and he saw it. “I'm goin to sleep! Night Ems!” he rolled onto his side and pretended to snore.

“Fine. You can tell me tomorrow.” I said, seeing his side lift and fall as he laughed. I rolled onto my side and stared at the wall, trying to think of what the Kansas thing could mean.





LOL just so you know, I'm from Kansas and nothing happens here! Well not for a long time, anyway!



Hugs and Zombies,

Lala

P.S. I'm signing as Lala cause I have a long ass name XD
Sign up to rate and review this story