Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > This B*tch Is My Best Friend

Fourth Step

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-07 - 1127 words

-1MarySue
The next morning, Sakura lay in bed with soft breathing. Sakuno had woken early and sat doing homework waiting for her to wake up.
Sakuno then heard some kind of music going off. The music was dirty with bad language. Sakuno looked around for it and found it under a heap of clothes.
She looked down at it and saw it was a text message. It must be Sakura's phone.
She looked over to Sakura who slept soundly and looked back down to the cell.
It wouldn't hurt to see, would it?
She slid the phone up and read the message to herself.

From:Ino Yamanaka
To:Sakura Haruno
Subject:WTH!

Y havnt U nswered my calls? Ur being stupid! jst talk 2 me!


Sakuno read it surprised. This must be the BFF that moved away. Sakura must be sad that she moved away.
"Having fun?"
Sakuno jumped and looked to see Sakura standing at the foot of the bed, her arms crossed and her lips in a mean scowl.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Sakuno said regretting her decision. She watched as Sakura walked towards her slowly and kept still.
"...Get dressed. We're leaving in an hour." Sakura said and yanked the phone from Sakuno's hands.
Sakuno nodded and left to get dressed as told.
Sakura looked down at the message and scoffed. Sliding the phone back down, she threw it on the bed and began to pick out her outfit.
As soon as they'd taken a shower and got dressed, they headed for the mall.
They stepped outside and a car was driven to where they stood.
It was a cherry red Carrera Porsche GT1.
"Wow. Beautiful car." Sakuno whispered. Sakura giggled.
"I got it last year. I have new ones shipping in a couple weeks. I think I'll give this one to the poor or something." Sakura said with a shrug.
She moved to the driver's side and sat in turning the car on. Sakuno followed lead and sat down in the passenger's side.
"Alright, let's get shopping." Sakura said and pulled out her pink credit card. Sakuno smiled in excitement and sat back as Sakura speed through the streets and landed in the mall's parking lot.

"Wow." Sakuno said as she entered the mall. It was incredibly huge, and full of young people.
"Amazing, isn't it? It's my second paradise." Sakura said and began to walk earning eyes from any guy that had seen her yet.
Sakuno catched up with her quickly.
"Second?" She asked.
"Forget it. First thing's up, underwear. Let's see what they have at Victoria's Secret." Sakura said and pulled Sakuno away.
As soon as they got there, Sakura threw sexy lingerie at Sakuno who catched them with fast reflexes.
As soon as she was done throwing stuff at her, Sakura threw her in the dressing room and waitetd till she was done getting into one.
It took long before Sakuno was in her first one. She stepped out of the dressing room wearing a lacy bra and matching black lacy thongs.
She tried to hide her body with her hands but was unsuccesful.
"Stop, you look great." Sakura said and pulled out her phone.
"What are you doing?" Sakuno asked very nervous.
"I'm taking a picture. You look hot." Sakura said and motioned for her to pose.
Sakuno took a deep breath and held up a peace sign with a weak smile.
"Oh, boo! Do something sexy!" Sakura disapproved.
Sakuno bit her lip and let out another deep breath. She placed her hands behind her head and puckered her lips.
"Way sexier!" Sakura said and took the picture.
"Really?" Sakuno asked.
"Absolutely! Come here, I want to take a picture with you." Sakura said. Sakuno nodded and walked up to her.
Sakure pulled her down on her lap causing Sakuno to blush but ignored it trying to act cool.
They both pouted and Sakura took pictures.
They continued to pose.
"Here, look at me and pucker your lips again. Close your eyes." Sakura instructed.
"Okay." Sakuno said and did as she said.
Sakura smirked and did the same.
Without hesitation and shame, she attached their lips and took pictures. Sakuno's eyes widened after the picture ended and sat still.
Sakura pulled away slowly and smirked.
"Oh, don't be all weird now. We're girlfriends, BFF. We do this stuff. Now, go change your underwear. I want to take more pictures with you." Sakura ordered.
Sakuno nodded and shuffled into the dressing room.
Sakura rolled her eyes and looked at the kissing picture.
She smirked and got ready for more pictures.
As soon as they were done, they went on to clothing.
It was the same with all her new outfits. More posing and picture taking.
As soon as they were done, it was almost 7 in the afternoon and Sakura's car was full of bags.
She settled at home and put all of Sakuno's bag to the side.

They both looked at the pictures laying on Sakura's bed licking lollipops.
Soon, they were at the kissing pictures.
Sakuno blushed and looked away.
"Don't be shy. It's natural. This is the girl action I was talking about." Sakura explained.
Sakuno smiled and shrugged.
"It's just real new. I've actually never kissed anybody. You're my first kiss." Sakuno said with shame.
Sakura's eyes widened and she gasped. She shot up, Sakuno followed her actions.
"Are you serious?! Jeesh, what a lame thing." Sakura said in such disappointment.
"I'm sorry?" Sakuno mostly asked.
"Look, we're going to have to get to work fast. We'll do it later, though. Let's just put it in another movie. You totally ruined my appetite for fun." Sakura said and got off the bed.
Sakuno frowned and went for her movies.
Sakuno felt sad. She didn't want to disappoint her. Sakura was her real friend for once. She needs to make her proud.
Sakuno then decided. She would do everything in her power to make Sakura happy.
"Yo! You going to pop it in or am I going to have to wait another millenium?" Sakura called in increasing anger.
"S-Sorry." Sakuno murmured and hurried it on.
She smiled to herself in secret, though. She would do good from now on.
She got herself comfortable in Sakura's bed once again.
She looked at Sakura who seemed to be boring her eyes into the television.
She took it as a chance to make a move.
She grabbed Sakura's arm and wrapped both Sakura's and her arm together.
Sakura looked at her and Sakuno smile sweetly.
Sakura stared at her for a long moment before going back to watching the movie.
Sakuno did the same knowing Sakura was pleased.
Sakuno began to think...
'I am really warming up to her...'
Sign up to rate and review this story