Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bert+Frank=Rape?

by ONotz 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 488 words - Complete

0Illiterate
“Please…” I begged Bert to stop. “Stop! Let me go!” I yelled. Bert shushed me. “You don’t want Gerard to know do you Frankie?” He asked. Frank shook my head and took his shirt off. “But Bert…this isn’t right. I don’t want to!” Frank cried when Bert was tacking off his pants. He turned Frank over and shoved himself in. Frank screamed out in pain and someone was coming. Bert held me down so couldn’t move. “HELP!” I screamed. Now some one was running. Bert pulled out of me and pulled up his pants. I pulled my boxers up. He looked for a way out when Ray opened the door. “What’s wrong?” He said and noticed Bert.

He saw me crying, cuddled in a ball on the floor. Bert was wide eyed at Ray. “Ray…” He started. Ray attacked him. The fight woke Mikey up. “What’s going on?” He asked when he noticed them to. “Bert raped me Mikey.” I whispered. “Son-Of-a-Bitch!” He yelled which caused them to stop fighting. Mikey pounced on Bert. He was shrieking and Matt ran in. He helped me stand. When I took a step I whimpered and fell. Matt picked me up and set me in Gerard’s bunk, crying. Gerard turned over and when he saw me he put his arm around me. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “Your boyfriend fucking raped me.” I whispered into his chest. I looked up and he was pale. He was so pissed he got out of the bunk. I followed him.

He marched up to the fight and pulled Matt of of Bert. Bert was bloody, like really bloody. He pulled Bert up by his hair. He pushed him against a wall with his hand around his throat. “Don’t come near the band, or me and Frank. Got it you mother fucker? You had no right at all touching him! I thought you changed! I told you not to do anything to Frank! I should’ve known when you raped me you would go after him. Now get out, your scum.” He said shoving him outside the bus.

He went to his bunk. I followed him. “Can I sleep her please Gee?” I asked. He pulled me up and slung his arm around my waist. “I’m really sorry. I truly tried to protect you. He said he would o that if I didn’t become his little fuck toy. I’m so, so, so, sorry Frankie. It’s all my fault.” He said silently crying. “It’s not your fault he’s not a good person Gee. Why would you protect me like that anyway?” Gerard took my hand in his. I turned so I was looking directly in his eyes. “Gerard, I love you.” I whispered. He smiled and lightly kissed me. “As do I. I love you more than you know.” He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story