Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

ORGY!

by ONotz 1 review

Frank's horny and goes to buy a Dildo. When he runs into gerard at the store and get home why doles Pete Brendon and Mikey join? One-Shot!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 1380 words

1Funny
Jesus. I was horny as fuck. Well I could go by a dildo… I am. Just because I’m horny.
I need my keys.

I found the store. A fucking sex store… Why do we have one? Because of people like me. I walked in to find all types of toys and games. I finally find one. It’s green, but it’s good size. I turn a corner and run into Gerard- fucking-way. My best friend. Oh damnit! He looks at me, then at my toy, and back at me. “You could’ve asked for me to cum over!” He said and laughed. My cheeks flushed red. “I’m being serious Frank, I’ll help you out.” He said and grabbed the toy. He put it down and led me to my apartment.

Our clothes were off in a matter of seconds. He turned me over on the bed. He positioned himself over me. “Ready…” I whisper. He pushes inside. I moan. He hit my spot dead on. “OMFG!” I yell as he hit it over and over. Harder each time. He groaning too!! He like it too!! I feel so awesome!

I feel overwhelming. I stop him by taking him out of me. He kisses me hard. I push him onto the bed. I strattled over him “weren’t I past this?” he asked with his eyebrows up. I positioned myself over his cock. I went down fast. All of the sudden the door is thrown open, and my other best friend and roommate comes in turns the lock. He apparently doesn’t notices us. He mumbled something like ‘Frank I told you to lock it’. I automatically said “You didn’t lock it?” I asked Gerard. Pete jumps and turns. Me and Gerard’ face went red. Pete looked at me and Gerard. “Damn, you guys are hot…can I join?” he says. Gerard smirks “call Brendon and Mikey!” he says. Pete nods and takes his phone out. “You can’t believe what I walked in on…whoa…no actually Frank’s on top…ok…”” Brendon’s bringing Mikey over!” Pete says.

While I sit on Gerard and stare into his hazel eyes Gerard put his hands on my thighs. He lifted me up, I sat quickly. He purred. In a flash Pete was down to his boxers and biting my neck. “Let’s take full control now.” Gerard says to Pete. Gerard takes me off of him. I whimper at the los. Pete whispers some thing to Gerard. Gerard nods with an evil smile. “Frank were do you keep your scarves?” Pete asked. “In the bottom drawer. Wait what!?”

Pete walks in with two scarves and handcuffs. “Kinky.” Gerard flips me over and put his mouth around my cock. I close my eyes at the friction and Pete handcuffs me to the rails. “Oh come on!” I say. Pete covers my eyes with a scarf. I sigh. I feel Pete’s teeth on my neck. He bites down roughly and I moaned in pain. “do you think he can take it?” Pete says. “yeah I do…” Gerard says.

I feel someone inside of me. They go out. Then that very second it comes back in. That keeps going on. How are they doing it? “How are (moan) you doing that?” I asked. They try to answer but they physically can’t. I suddenly get it. “Ohhhh (moan)” I say. Pete snickered. (knocks on door) “Come in!” Pete gasps. I hear Brendon’s voice “Were you guys?” Brendon asks. “My (moan) Room!” I shout. I can hear Brendon and Mikey’s footsteps. They stop. Something glass falls. They run over. Pete snickers “Damn.” Mikey and Brendon say. Brendon randomly says “Frank will you go to dinner with me on Friday?” He asks Gerard pulls out and laughs. “Umm…ok!” I asked. “Thanks…” He says. Gerard whispers some thing I can’t hear. Pete says to me “I’m tacking the blind fold off, but you have to undress Brendon.” He say, I nod and say “I’m looking forward to it.”
Pete takes it off. I stand up and get on my knees by Brendon. He gasps when I rub my cheek on his thigh. “Aww..do you have a wittle crush on Frankie Bren-Bren?” Mikey teases. I just got it and look at his face “Do you?” I asked he just looks away. This made it even more special. I stand up and lightly kiss him. “awww” Every body but us say.

I literally got him naked, strattled, and hard in 14 seconds. Gerard counted…
I asked if Brendon has ever done this before. He shakes his head no. Must be terrified to have 3 other guys there. “I’m going to make you forget about them ok?” I asked. His smile says thank you. I wrap the blind fold around his eyes and went slowly.

I lick up and down his body. He moans. HI bite his neck. He moans. I tease his dick.
He wines. I blow him. He groans in a good way. “So how are we going to do this?” I asked. Pete shows a camera to us. Mikey tapes, why do you think he’s dressed?” He says. I nodded.

I motion for him to start the camera. He does and skims me wit his eyes “Aww…Does Mikey have a wittle crush on me?” I mock him. He nods “Your hot.” He says simply. I smile “I’m glad everybody thinks so.” I say. Gerard looks over and nods. “I’m going to push inside you now Brendon.” He nods. I do it quickly and his back arches. “fuck so tight.” I groan.

I keep going slow until he’s used to it. “Faster.” He hisses. I got faster. “Faster!” He commands. I go the fastest I can. He moans every 4-5 trusts. I turn until I find his spot. Then he arches his back. “Frannnnkieeeeee” He moans ass he cums. I’m not ready to cum. Someone is behind me but I don’t care until they shove into me “SHIT!” I yell and thrust into Brendon sloppily. He moans and smiles. The person behind of me keeps going and going which makes me shove into Brendon. It actually gets Brendon hard…again.

I glance over my shoulder. Pete is smiling back into me. He kisses me quickly. I smirk and look at Brendon. “Hey baby.” I say into his ear. “Want to have some more fun?” I ask. He nods. “Fuck me.” I say simply and push Pete off gently. He smirks and pounces on Gerard who had been watching. I took off Brendon’s blindfold off.

“Ready?” He asked. I moan gently. He goes really slow at first. He starts getting faster. He nips at my neck. I moan loudly. He goes harder and harder He GETS harder and harder. I didn’t know he could get harder. I swear it’s the best I’ve ever had.

He cums as I do. I moan out his name, he moans mine out. There is cum on the both of us. I crawl over him and lick off the cum. Mikey tapes his brother and Pete. “Gerard, I swear you suck at having sex!” He exclaims. Gerard sighs “Don’t go to our past!” He says. Pete whips his head over “No way! I don’t believe it!” He says. Me and Brendon are staring. Gerard hands Pete the camera as Gerard undresses Mikey. Pete aims the camera at them as Mikey strattled Gerard. He went lower. “Ready?” Gerard asked when Mikey was positioned. Mike was going to say what but Gerard grabbed his legs and slammed him down. Mikey moaned and lent down to kiss his brother. Gerard forced his tongue in Mikey’s mouth. Mikey moaned while riding him. When they both Came Mikey laid beside Gerard and Gerard grabbed his hand. “Thank’s” Brendon said to me. “why are you thanking me, you are the best at what you do!” I said and deeply kissed him. “Are we still on for Friday?” I asked. “Hell’s yeah! But we still have to take care of Pete!” He laughed evily as he handed me the camera.


R&R Bitches
Sign up to rate and review this story