Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days

Chapter 4

by MCRLoverCarley 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 777 words

0Unrated
(Rays P.O.V)

After Frank left to go to bed me and Mikey pounced, well he did anyway, on the opportunity to mess with Gerard's head. "He liiiikes you!" Mikey squealed. I rolled my eyes "Great going at being subtle man." I muttered. "What!?" Gee exclaimed with a flushed face. "Er yeah! Gee have you seriously not noticed the way he looks at you? Bro you're so dense!" Mikey moaned, he may have been a little harsh but I had to agree with him. Gerard is the densest person on the planet, apart from Frank him and Gee are about the same, when it comes to feelings anyway.

"Do... Do you really mean it?" Gerard finally asked. "Of course we do man!" I said encouragingly. Gee's face got pinker and his goofy grin spread across his face. "Go tell him how you feel before it drives us insane!" Mikey yelled at him. He nodded slowly. Frank burst into the room. "Guys can you keep it down? I'm seriously trying to get to sleep okay?" he moaned. "Tell him" I whispered to Gee. "Um Frankie?" he said. Me and Mikey smiled he was finally gonna do it! "Yeah Gee?" Frank replied, sounding tired and frustrated. "Oh um just... Um sleep well Frankie." he mumbled. "Sure. Thanks Gee. Night guys." Frank said and walked out closing the door behind him.

As soon as Frank left me and Mikey simultaneously facepalmed. "Gee what went wrong?" Mikey said. "Yeah dude you were gonna tell him!" I continued. "Well I just kinda... Froze up. The words they just... Wouldn't come out." he said, face flushing. "You sound like a lovestruck teenage girl Gee." Mikey moaned, rolling his eyes. "Shut up! I can't help it" Gerard said defensively. "He didn't seem to be in the mood for being told something important either." he carried on, sadly. I sighed "He's right you know Mikes. Why don't you tell him when he wakes up then? He should be in a better mood by then." I said, patting him on the back. Gerard then pulled me and Mikey into a group hug "Thanks guys you're the best best friend and brother a guy could ask for you know?" he said.

Gerard then went outside saying he needed to clear his head and have a cigarette, I'm not sure how you can clear your head whilst smoking but there you go. I glanced over at Mikey. He was sat down, head in hands whilst the firmly gripped onto his hair. "I really want to go punch Frank. Gee was finally gonna tell him. I mean I know it's not his fault he was tired and grumpy but still... I don't want Gee to take it the wrong way and get depressed again, you know?" he said. "Yeah I get you. But come on Gee knows Frank better than that doesn't he? It'll be fine we just have to wait until he wakes up and then deal with anything that happens then okay?" I reasoned. He nodded, obviously still busy thinking about stuff. "Mikey how about we go to be too? It's getting kinda late and we have stuff to work on tomorrow."
"Sure."
"Don't worry about Gee I'll tell him what we're doing." I said and saw some of the worry fade from his eyes and a smile start to spread across his face.

Once Mikey had left I went outside to where Gerard was. "Hey Gee me and Mikes are going to sleep now, okay?" I said. He nodded slowly. "Hey Gee are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." he mumbled. I grabbed his shoulder and made him turn to face me. I gasped "Gee why are you crying?" he shook his head. "Gerard tell me." I said more firmly. "What... What if Frankie doesn't like me that way? What if he hates me because of it? He didn't seem to want to talk to me at all." he said stamping out his cigarette. "Gee it'll be fine! You know Frank won't hate you because of those sort of reasons! You're talking about the guy who wore a top that said 'Homophobia Is Gay' for fucks sake!" I said pulling him into a hug. He cried into my shoulder "Thanks Ray. I'll be fine now. I can't believe I started thinking like that again! I promised myself and you guys I wouldn't! I'm such a failure!" I grabbed his shoulders firmly "No! Don't ever think like that! Now let's go to bed, get some sleep and by morning you'll be thinking straight and we can sort everything out then!" he nodded as I pulled him inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story