Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

RAY

by dalyneboo 0 reviews

erm?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 238 words

0Unrated
I opened my eyes groggily and mumbled his name sleepily. “Ray?” it was still dark outside, and a chill swept through the room.
“Shhh… go back to sleep Honey, I’ll be right back.” I felt his body heat momentarily as he pressed himself against me, the soft tickle of his afro against my cheek, his soft lips on mine. Then he pulled away.
“Mmmkay,” I mumbled, sleepy and content. I rolled over and went back to sleep.
I was jolted awake again by a soft flump and his wet fro dripping cold water on my face.
“Mmmm, Ray, what the hell?” I mumbled, annoyed.
“Wake up Gia! Come on Honey, up, up!” I sat up quickly and glared at him before running my hands through my tousled red hair.
“Time?” I’m not a morning person.
“7:00!” he smiled. “Come on, wakey wakey.” He said in a pseudo sex-god voice.
“Fucker! It’s Saturday!” I groaned flumping back on the pillow and pulling the covers on my eyes.
“I know,” his grin got wider.
“Ung!” I grumbled and pulled the covers over my head. “Wake me up in two hours.”
“Nope! Now.” He pulled the covers away exposing my purple shorts, white tank top and green booties.
“Mmmm! Ray! Go away you, you…”
“What? Me what?”
“You- you Fro Head!” I busted up laughing, there was no way I was going back to sleep now.




erm? R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story