Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mask Your Desire

by rainbows-stalk-me 1 review

Not an Mcr story. it's A7X

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 812 words

0Unrated
Zacky's pov

Today has to be the best day of my life. I aced all my tests and asked out the hottest person in school. And he said yes! My life could not get much better than this. I've been on cloud nine all day.

When I walked out of school, I spotted my best friend Jimmy waiting for me at his car, as per usual. Jimmy has been my ride ever since he got his license. He always over after school anyway so it just saves me gas money for my own car.

I walked over to him, I almost screamed at him the joyous news of my date with the one and only Matt Sanders but controlled myself 'cause there are other people around. Still, if there weren't I would so totally be screaming right now, like no joke I would. I did however almost rape him when I jumped on his. No scratch that I think I did rape him. He tried to fling me off but I held on like a leach.

He finally gave up and just held my lags so I wouldn't fall and kill myself.

"Why are you on me? Can't you go bug someone else?' he said with fake annoyance.

"Because I have great news for you!" I yelled right in his ear, making him wince.

"Well making me def won't help anyone."

"Oh shut up. You know you love my insaneness." it is true he really does. I'm the only person in the whole school that can keep up with his crazy mofo ass.

"Whatever you say short stuff. So what is so exciting that you have you rape me and make me def in one ear?"

"Well...I got a date with Matt Sanders! Isn't that fantastic!?" this time I leaned a little back from his ear but it still had the same effect. Poor boy is gonna go def before he's twenty with me around.

"Finally you grew some balls! It's taken you what, two years to ask him out? What made you finally grow a pair?"

"I don't know, I guess it was just my great mood that gave me more confidence." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"So...change of topic before you get a boner on me. Have you met the new kid yet?"

"We have a new kid?" that's weird, I'm normally the first to know about a new kid 'cause I work in the office 1st period.

"Yeah, he's a really chill guy." he signaled me to get off by patting my leg and I slowly slid off as not to fall and kill myself and the various plants that are right next to us. "And you have a chance to meet him 'cause here he comes." Jimmy pointed to the tall, well tall compared to me, walking towards us.

When the guy reached us all I could do was stare at him. His black hair was pointing out at the ends and looked super fluffy even with a black fedora on. He was wearing a tight, sleeveless Jack Daniels shirt that showed off his massive arms quite nicely. His pants were ripped everywhere and slightly pooled around his ankles. The thing I noticed the most about him though were his chocolate colored eyes. There were rimmed with kohl eyeliner that just made them pop. It seemed as if they could look right through me if he wanted.

I hadn't even noticed that I was staring until Jimmy slapped me in the face, trying to get my attention. He had slapped me hard enough to knock me to the ground and I killed the plants I saved from my ass when I climbed off Jimmy. Sorry plants he did it not me.

"Dude! What the fuck!? Why did you just bitch slap me?!" I asked angrily and shoved him once I got back on my feet.

" 'Cause you were staring at Brian and I was just trying to talk to you. I know he's attractive but stop drooling man."

"I wasn't drooling!" I argued but checked for drool and was happy when I found none." Plus, I have Matt to drool over."

"Can you not talk about me like I'm not here?" I was shocked when Brian spoke. Even his voice is perfect.

"Sorry man gotta get used to it. We do it everyone. At least we were talking crap about you...yet."

"Well that makes me feel so much more welcome. Thank you Jimmy." he said with heavy sarcasm and gave Jimmy a look that said you-are-a-total-retard-and-you-know-it.

"Hey, I'm only telling the truth. Now let's go so princess here can spend hours figuring out what to wear for his big date."

After I slapped Jimmy's arm and glared at him we all climbed into his car and headed to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story