Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Thirteen Part One - Nell

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Hey, Sen

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 212 words

1Original
“Nell!” I looked up to see a very pissed and flustered looking Sen rushing up to me. “Hey Mikey. I caught Gee's scent a few blocks back but then it left the trail. I don't know where he went.” she looked at Mikey next to me, who nodded.

“Hello, Sendoa. Thanks.” he downed the rest of his and sat the glass back on the bar. Sen slapped my legs and I looked at her again.

“What the hell were you thinking?! You left me alone in a school full of humans! Oh and your new play toy asked me for your number.” she snarled playfully at me, narrowing eyes and flashing her teeth.

I noticed Mikey twitch and turn to watch my face. “Sorry, Sen dear. Did you give it to him?” I hugged her with my knees and she sighed, plopping into the chair next to me.

“Yeah. Hasn't he-” she was cut off by 'Waking the Demon' as I got a text. I smiled at her and flipped my phone open. Sen shook her head and wrapped her fist around her wolf fang necklace.

HEY KID. WAT R U DOIN? I smiled at the screen and my hands flew over my keyboard.

JUST HANGIN W/ SOME FRIENDS. WAT U UP 2?
Sign up to rate and review this story