Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter two

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 6 reviews

Bob`s coping at BL/ind, but what do they want him for? And everyone wants to know where Grace heard such atrocious language...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 673 words - Complete

4Original
“I can’t take it anymore!” yelled grace “it’s too hot, I’m thirsty, starving and my feet hurt!”
“Kid,” Jet began.
“No, I don’t want to hear it! I wanna go home! I miss mummy and daddy!” she sat down on the ground.
“Grace, “Kobra sighed. All in all it had been a pretty shit day; the car had refused to start (even after jet had a look at it and Poison and Ghoul tried to “persuade” it to move by kicking it repeatedly.) and they had ran into a huge group of dracs.
“Gracie, we miss people too, ya know.” Poison sat next to her. “We might be old, but we still miss people.”
“Old!?” Kobra raised his eyebrows.
“Speak for yourself.” Muttered Ghoul sitting next to him. “Hey, anyone got a cigarette?”
“I’m not old!” Jet glared at poison.
“Whatever, jet. And no I don`t, you had my last one.” It was an obvious lie. Kobra could see them in his pocket. He tried to get Ghouls attention while at the same time not getting caught by his brother.
“Who do you miss? It must be someone important to you, you all look sad now.” Jet sighed and ruffled grace`s hair.
“Yeah, they were pretty important to us…”
All three nodded in agreement.
“We never knew what happened to him. One day he just left us.”
“What was his name?”
Kobra looked at the others to see if it was okay to tell her. “His name was-“
“What the fu-“Jet glared at poison.
“Not in front of the kid.”
“What the fug” he emphasised the word “do you think you’re doing with my cigarettes, huh ghoul?”
Ghoul just shrugged and took one out of the packet and then casually put them in his pocket. “Think they`re mine now.”
“KOBRA!!”
Kobra just sighed. Poison and his cigarettes. He was worse than a…he was going to say worse than a kid, but Grace behaved better than him. Then again, the kid didn`t have an addiction to feed.
“Can we go home now? I`m hungry?”
“Yeah, Gracie. We`ll go and get some food.” Fun Ghoul stood up.
“Jet Star?”
“Yeah.”
“I don’t want that shitty stuff we usually have though.” Grace stood up and went to stand next to Jet, who was in shock.
“Hmm….I wonder where the kid heard that awful language?” Kobra Kid said sarcastically.
The three of them looked at Poison. “Why you all looking at me? You’re all just as bad.” he said taking a drag on a cigarette. “By the way, thank, ghoul. You’re so generous for giving me one of MY cigarettes.”
“Anytime.”

The five of them made their way back to the diner, taking it in turns to carry Grace who insisted she couldn`t walk because her feet hurt.
“Mine hurt too.” Complained Fun Ghoul.
“Well if you hadn`t of Kicked the car…”

Back at BL/ind
“Did you get the files I requested?”
A woman with short black hair looked up and Korse and smiled. “Yes.” She handed him a plain white folder.
“Name?
“Unknown.”
“Hmm…no matter. “ Korse said while flicking through the folder. The file was much thinner than the others. “We don`t have much information on him.” He noted.
The woman shook her head. “No, he went missing years ago apparently.”
Korse smiled. Well, it was meant to be a smile but it came out as more of a smirk. “Very good. No one to miss him.”
He glanced over where Bob lay, unconscious on the steel table.
“This one is special. He is strong, you saw how any of our own he took down. And he`s smart. He knows too much for his own good.” He smiled. “He will make a great addition to Better Living Industries. When his mind has been altered of course.”
The woman nodded in agreement. “Of course.”
“Put him with the others for now.” Korse ordered.
Sign up to rate and review this story