Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Draco Malfoy, Lord Of The Bathroom

Draco Malfoy, Lord Of The Bathroom

by MCRmygirl 0 reviews

Draco Malfoy is the usual head-in-the-toilet, teased-and-bullied Slytherin, being pushed around by- Harry Potter?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 197 words

0TrainWreck
So, as I was watching Granger Danger from AVPM last night (A Very Potter Musical, if you haven’t seen it, you need to), I came upon an idea that struck my fancy- what if, just maybe, Draco had been the good guy? If, instead of being the Chosen One, Harry had grown up like his father, subjecting Draco to the same fate that James left Snape? Being hung by his ankles in the courtyard, called names, hated upon, and having his girl stolen by the more popular and talented one. What if Draco, instead of being the bully, was the victim? How could that story unfold? So, that idea spawned this story. Please tell me what you think.

(Oh, each chapter I will have a question for a quiz. Rate, Review, and answer the question, along with your House. The first correct answer gets the points, and the House with the most House Points at the end of the story (whenever that occurs) will get a special mention in the plot. After your review, put my name (Dear Mrs. Malfoy) and your answer. It will let me know when your review ends and the answer begins!)
Sign up to rate and review this story