Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Dinner Time

by Katrina_Adams 3 reviews

"He had to go." -- [A/N Nobody dies in this chapter. Sorry if the title and summary creeps you out.]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 917 words

2Exciting
Later that day, it was time for dinner. So Ryan took Brendon's hand in his own, lacing their fingers together. This should be interesting, Brendon thought as he followed Ryan down the hallway, downstairs and over to the kitchen. The stairs were wooden and always made a creaking noise whenever stepped on the third step from the bottom.
Going into the dining room, which wasn't very that big either, there were two wooden tables with an intricate table cloth, with a bunch of swirls in dark red colors. Brendon sat in one of the wooden chairs while Ryan sat next to him on the other.

Their dinner was soup. With chunks of meat swirling around the middle of the bowl. "What is that?" Brendon asks. Ryan looked at him, and smiles. "Oh, it's just chicken soup," Ryan says, as he grabs his spoon, eating a spoonful of "chicken" soup.

Brendon grimaces, as he looks down at the bowl once more. "I guess I'm not a vegetarian anymore," Brendon comments softly to himself, as took a spoonful of the soup. It was frickin' tasteless. It was like drinking water, with soggy pieces of bread.

They were later joined by Spencer and Jon, who sat at the same table with them. "I need to get Dylan more cat food," Jon says, as he had a spoonful of soup.

Ryan looks over at Jon as that was said, and chuckles. "Pete's not going to like that. You know he doesn't like us going into town," Ryan says.

Brendon looks up. "Why not?" Brendon asks, hoping he wasn't intruding into their small conversation.

Jon looks at Brendon and smirks. "Because-" Jon looks at Ryan, who was giving Jon a warning glance. "It's a long drive," Jon finishes. "And it would look suspicious if I had a bunch of boxes of cat food," Jon adds.

Brendon looks at Jon and shrugs. "Not really," Brendon says. Jon just shrugged and went back to eating his soup, as well as Brendon. The rest of the meal was spent in silence. Brendon looks around the dining room, interested in everything he saw. It wasn't furnished like a regular house would be. There were only two windows, which were covered by dark purple curtains. An old-fashioned lamp hung from the ceiling, alluminating the two wooden tables. Pete, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Patrick, and Bob were eating at the other table.

Brendon had only three spoonfuls of this soup and decided he wasn't going to eat anymore. He didn't eat any of the "chicken" pieces in the soup either. "I'm not hungry anymore," Brendon says softly, looking at Ryan.

Ryan looks at him, and looks down at Brendon's bowl. "You're kidding. You didn't eat the meat, that's the best part," Ryan says, looking at Brendon like he was a pyscho.

Brendon chews on his bottom lip nervously. "I-I'm sorry, but you know I'm a vegetarian, and..." Brendon says softly. Ryan nods, letting Brendon know that he understood. "I'll get you something to drink, then." Ryan stood up from his chair and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back with a glass filled with a red liquid, which looked suspiciously like blood. "What is that?" Brendon asks.

"It's-um..home made punch," Ryan says, handing it to Brendon. Brendon slowly takes the glass of "home-made" punch, and looks at the red, bubbly liquid.

"Hello?" Brendon looks over where the voice came from; that was an unfamiliar voice. Ryan and the others looked over, to see where the voice emerged from, which was the front door. Seeing a young male there.

Ryan smiles, and immediately walks over to this man, completely forgetting that Brendon was there. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Ryan asks sweetly. The rest of Ryan's "family" smiled, and seemed so absorbed in this new man.

"Um, I don't really know. I was camping and I got lost.." The man explained. "I'm Shane," the man adds.

Ryan smiles. "Well Shane, we have room for you here, why don't you join us for dinner?" Ryan says, taking Shane's arm and leading him towards the dining room. "Brendon, go wait upstairs," Ryan says, looking at Brendon now. I thought Ryan said there wasn't any room here, Brendon thought.

Brendon pouts. "B-but-" Brendon starts.

"Go on, baby. I'll be right up."

Brendon sighs, and then stands up from his chair, and starts to walk back upstairs, and into his and Ryan's room, sitting on the bed. He didn't mind that Ryan had just called him 'baby', but he didn't know why Ryan just sent him upstairs.

After about what seemed like half an hour, Ryan walked in back into their bedroom, smiling at Brendon. Brendon looks up, his eyes widening as he looks at Ryan's shirt. He was wearing a white v-neck, and now there was a large red stain on the front. It looked like blood. "How did you get that?" Brendon asks, curiously.

Ryan looks down at his shirt, smiling. "Oh, Shane was a klutz and spilled his punch on me," Ryan says, as he took off his shirt. The "punch" had soaked through the thin v-neck and left a faint, red stain on the pale skin on Ryan's front. "Oh, well I guess I better take a shower then," Ryan says.

Brendon nods.

Ryan smirks and leans down close to Brendon. "I'd like it if you joined me," Ryan says, as he disappeared into the small bathroom in his room, waiting for Brendon to come.

Brendon never came.
Sign up to rate and review this story