Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Surviving High School

~*~You Kidnap Inuyasha And Send Him To Australia...~*~

by Rebel009 1 review

Chapter Eleven

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 2174 words

0Unrated
A/N: Someone asked me "Why didn't anyone help Kagome and Sango in the mall since there was a crowd around the fight?"

My response: I really don't know. Hee hee, um...I kinda forgot about them. Okay, let's just say they were too afraid of Kouga and Hiten to help them out. There we go.~009

Chapter Eleven

Kagome yawned as she stretched out on Sango's comfortable bed. Sango had been modeling outfits for the past hour and a half their "Big Date", or so she called it. Kagome had decided what she would be wearing hours ago. Jeans and shirt, like always. Sango on the other hand had tried everything from khaki shorts to black mini dresses.

"Kagome!! Don't fall asleep on me!! I need your help!!" Sango cried as she came out of the walk-in closet wearing a white shirt, dark green vest, and a khaki skirt. Kagome laughed.

"Sango, it doesn't matter what you wear!! Go with that outfit, I like it." Sango sighed and looked in the mirror.

"Okay, okay." She said and changed back into her shorts and tank top. It had been a few weeks after the confrontation with Naraku, and life had finally seemed to slow down to normal pace. Kagome's wrist had healed and she had managed to convince Inuyasha to go hang out with Miroku for the day instead of suffocating her. But of course, she had to spend the entire night with him, Sango, and Miroku, but she would take it.

The girls stiffened as they heard a playful shriek from the backyard, and smiled. Through the window they could see Souta and Kohaku jumping recklessly on the trampoline Kohaku and Sango had gotten for Christmas from their parents. Sango looked at Kagome and raised an eyebrow, tilting her head towards the boys.

"You wanna try?" she asked. Kagome grinned.

"Yeah, sure." Souta waved at his big sister as he bounced five feet in the air.

"Hi, Kagome!!" Kagome smiled and waved back.

"Hey, squirt." Sango motioned for Kagome to follow her to the side of the tramp net and crawled through a small, zipper hole which was the entrance. Kagome flung her flip flops to the side and climbed into the trampoline. She tucked her red T-shirt into her jean shorts and pulled her hair up into a ponytail, and Sango did the same.

Kohaku grimaced and scrambled down, telling Souta follow. He knew what crazy things Sango did on that tramp, and it wasn't safe enough for the all four of them. For the first five minutes, Sango just bounced, each time getting higher and higher until she was higher than the netting. Then she did a double flip, landed in a sitting position, and bounced back up to her feet.

A/N: I did that once while I was babysitting...not a very good example to set for seven year olds, but it was so awesome!!

"Can you beat that?!" Sango asked smugly. Kagome shrugged and smirked.

"Maybe..." She then followed the same procedure, waiting until she was above the net, then did a double backflip, landed flat on her back, and jumped back to her feet. Souta and Kohaku were clapping and whistling while Sango just scowled playfully. Kagome smirked as leaned against the netting, letting it support her entire body weight as Sango began her next stunt.

Suddenly, fingers appeared through the holes in the netting and grabbed her sides, pulling her further downward against someone's chest. Kagome yelped, then scowled as she realized who was behind her, laughing hysterically.

"Miroku," she whined as she spotted the other boy walking though the yard gate. "I thought we had a deal. I give Sango anger management lessons, you kidnap Inuyasha and send him to Australia." Miroku grinned.

"I tried to mail him there, but it cost too much money for packaging." Inuyasha just rolled his eyes and pushed Kagome back upwards.

"Thanks Kag," he said sarcastically. "That makes me feel really loved." Kagome just smiled, stuck her hand through one of the holes, and patted his head. Inuyasha growled and she backed away towards the middle of the tramp, out of his reach.

"I warned you she wanted her alone time, Inuyasha." Miroku continued.

"Forget it," Kagome said as she crawled out of the tramp and searched for her shoes. "I've had my 'Inu free day', Ah hah." She picked up her flip flops and slipped them on her feet. Inuyasha smirked, wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, and rested his chin on her shoulder. Souta snorted and rolled his eyes.

"I got to go home, Kohaku. I've got soccer practice soon. Bye Kagome!!" Kagome waved.

"See you around."

When Kagome's family returned from their travels, she and Inuyasha told Mrs. Higurashi about Naraku's attack and the plans for Kagome to live in the apartment until something could be done. And just like Inuyasha had predicted, Mrs. Higurashi had agreed wholeheartedly, not wanting to risk putting her baby in any more danger.

Kagome sighed and rested her head on Inuyasha's shoulder. There was no way they could take Naraku to trial without evidence. No one had been with her at the time of the attack, and if what Kikyo was saying about the court system was true? She didn't even want to think about it.

A/N: Now, don't go saying I'm forgetting about you know what!! I haven't, okay. I haven't forgotten about anything I wrote earlier, you hypocrites. Saying I'm a good writer and then tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about. Humph!! ~009

Sango looked at her friend, sympathetically, then smiled. She grabbed Kagome by the arms and pulled her out of the arms of her boyfriend.

"Why don't we just go to the movie now?" Sango asked. "We've got nothing else to do." The boys shrugged and Kagome nodded. Sango grinned and pulled Kagome into the house and up to her room. "Well, be down in ten minutes." Inuyasha sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Looks like your girlfriend has abducted mine." he said as Miroku sat down next to him. Miroku ran a hand through his hair.

"Yep. And knowing Sango, they'll be up there for at least an hour."

Kagome reached into her backpack and pulled out her clothes as Sango retrieved her previous outfit from the closet. Kagome changed into some clean jeans and a white cloth belt, a black tank top, and a long-sleeved green shirt that she left unbuttoned. As she tied the laces of her sneakers, Sango walked in front of the mirror to fix her make up and hair. Kagome sighed and thought, 'This could take a while.' She slung her pack over her shoulders and walked back down to the living room to hang out with the boys.

It was about three when they reached the movie theater and bought tickets for Troy. When the fifth bloody, battle scene showed, Sango was cringing in her seat, hands covering her eyes. Kagome was resting her head on Inuyasha's shoulder, his arm wrapped around her waist, with the arm rest between them pushed. Everyone now and then Kagome would wince as another person was decapitated, and Inuyasha would use it as an excuse to hug tighter. They all groaned as Miroku looked hypnotized during the major sex scene.

After the movie, they stopped at a Pizza Hut and hung out until it was nearly eleven. Inuyasha and Kagome went to go order the pizza while Miroku and Sango found a table. When they sat down, Miroku took a deep breath and grabbed Sango's hand gently in his own.

"Sango? There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now.And since we're alone, I figured now was the best time to do it so...." he took off his class ring and put it on her right hand. "It's not as drastic as Inuyasha's proposal, but will you go steady with me?" Sango's lit up in a bright smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"I think that means yes." Came a familiar, gruff voice.

"Oh, most definitely," another added. Miroku and Sango pulled away and looked to see Kagome and Inuyasha, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, chuckling.

"Oh grow up you two." Sango said as she tried to get rid of the slight blush that had appeared on her cheeks.

"Come on, Sango. We're happy for you two," Kagome said as she sat on the other side of the table.

"Yeah, it's about time, you guys." Inuyasha added. After they ate their pizza, it was almost ten thirty and they decided to call it a day.

During the day, Kagome had been riding in Miroku's car with him and Sango. Now that it was time to head back to the apartment she had to ride with Inuyasha, and it was just her luck that he decided to bring his motorcycle. Kagome groaned as Inuyasha motioned for her to get on behind him. There was no law that said you had to wear a helmet, but there was an eyeglasses rule so Inuyasha handed her a pair of shades. She reluctantly put on the glasses and sat on the seat behind him, wrapping her arms tight around his waist.

"You promise you're not going to kill me?!" She cried over the roar of the engine. Inuyasha smirked.

"Promise, you'll be fine, I'm a good driver." Kagome nodded her head with slight uncertainty as she turned back to Sango and Miroku.

"If I'm not in school on Monday....you know why!!" Inuyasha sighed and muttered something about 'over reacting girlfriends' before revving the engine one last time and taking off down the street.

**************************
Sunday afternoon, and Kagome had the apartment all to herself. Inuyasha was at work at the garage, and her family was leaving that night to catch a flight to America. A dear friend of her grandfather's had passed away last week, and they thought it only proper to pay their respects. Therefore, Kagome was left was absolutely nothing to do. So, she forced to revert to the only thing she could think of when she was extremely board. House cleaning!!

She was dressed in a faded pair of jean shorts and a tank top, her hair pulled into a ponytail. She loaded a linkin park CD into the stereo system, cranked the volume up to maximum, and started dancing around the kitchen in her socks while washing, drying, and putting away dishes.

Hours later she was dusting the furniture in the family room when the doorbell rang. She ran to one of the windows, opened it and stuck her head out. Parked on the street was a package delivery truck and by the entrance door was a man in a postal uniform. He looked up and waved.

"Hi, Kagome. I've got a delivery for you." Kagome smiled and waved back.

"Hold on a sec, I'll be right down." She closed the window, pulled on her sneakers, and ran down the two flights of stairs to the main entrance, using her entire body weight to force the old door open.

"Hey, Mark. How are you?" she asked.

"Just fine, Kagome. Thanks. Here," Mark said, handing her a thin packaging envelope. "It's for you. I tried your house first, but your mom said you were living here now." Kagome nodded as she took the envelope.

"That's right."

"So, how is your fiancé?"

"Inuyasha? Oh, he's fine."

"That's good, well I've got a few more stops before my shift is over. I'll see you later." Mark said as he walked back to his truck.

"Thanks, bye." kagome walked back into the building and up into the apartment. She turned off the music and sat down on the couch, the envelope still in her hands. She ripped the top open and poured the contents onto the coffee table. Several large photographs came out. Kagome gasped and studied each of the pictures carefully.

Each picture was of her and Inuyasha. Some where at the skate park, at the movies, even in the apartment. But the one that caught her eye the most was one in the courtyard at school. Inuyasha was sitting on a bench, she was laying on the other half, her head resting on his lap. With one hand Inuyasha was holding hers, with the other hand he was reading a magazine. Kagome looked confused, she had seen this picture before.

But before she could think about it any longer, another piece of paper fell out of the envelope. It was a piece of computer paper with message written in black marker. The words sent chills down her spine.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM!!"

"Oh my God," she whispered as she let the note fall to the floor.

A/N: So what do you think? Ha ha, cliff hangers suck, but otherwise this would have been an extremely long chapter. Well, thanks for reading...~009
Sign up to rate and review this story