Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secrets and Lies make Baby Jesus Cry

by SarahSTARRR 2 reviews

Shes got a mission to complete. Can she go through with it? Or will it all blow up in her face.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 719 words

1Exciting
An idea I had for a new story the other day. I just wanna get a little feedback on what people think and if I should continue yadda yadda yadda. Have a read of the first chapter and let me know.
Thanks in advance. 'Preciate the feedback.
Sarah xoxo


I shook the raindrops off myself as I stepped into the warmth of the diner. This was my seventh night in a row in here. I had to see him. I hoped it was him that came through the doors and not one of the others. I had to catch his attention somehow. And I had a good feeling about tonight.

I slipped into a booth and ordered a black coffee as usual. I settled down for the wait and shook open the news paper that was on the table. Another found dead down the wasteland again. Gang activity suspected. I couldn’t help shuddering. What on earth did I agree to. The bell above the door rang as it opened and my head snapped up to see who entered. It was him, his head bowed down as he shook the water from his jacket. He took his hat off and smiled at the waitress behind the counter who greeted him by name.

“The usual please Megan” He smiled in a thick New Jersey drawl. This was my chance. Just as he got to my table, I knocked my paper on the floor. He stopped to pick it up for me and we made eye contact. His hand faltered as he bent to pick it up, momentarily hovering above it as I smiled shyly at him.

“Well hello, you new round here? I don’t think I’ve met you before”

“Oh, yeah I’m new, only here a few weeks. I moved here from Delaware” The ability to blush on cue stood to me right now.

“Delaware huh and whats a pretty thing like you doing alone in a diner in this part of Jersey? I’m Frank” He offered a tattooed hand for me to shake as he slipped into the booth across from me. I glanced up at him doing my best shy impression.

“Well since I’m not here that long I don’t know anyone and the place I’m staying is god awful so I come here to spend as much time outta there as possible.” The waitress just approached our table with Franks drink. A whiskey by the looks of it.

“You seem like a nice gal. I don’t usually do this but I’m havin a party up at my place tomorrow night. A friends home-coming party. You wanna come?” I mentally rejoiced as I reached my first goal.

“Oh I dunno, I mean, I’ve only just met you. Was your friend on holiday or something?” I asked innocently. I knew exactly what friend it was and where he had been.

“I wouldn’t say holiday” he muttered darkly “More of a penance you could say” he laughed to himself. “So, whaddya say doll, you gonna come up?”

“I guess. I got nothin else to be doin. Where is your house?” I asked pulling my diary out of my handbag.

“I’ll send a car to pick you up darlin. Here at lets say seven?”


“Sounds lovely. I’ll see you tomorrow Frank” I smiled extending my hand to him. He took it and leaned across the table and placed a kiss on my cheek. As he pulled back he winked and knocked back the rest of his drink. He made his way to the till and paid the waitress.

Mission accomplished. I smiled to myself. I gathered my things and made my way to pay for my coffee.

“Mr. Iero already fixed your bill miss. And he also said to give you this.” She held out a slip of paper with an address on it. “He said for you to pick up your dress tomorrow at 6 and to change in the apartment upstairs.” I was slightly taken aback at the suddenness of this gesture. My hand trembled slightly as I took the paper from her and smiled at her before bolting out the door and down the block to my apartment.

What the hell had I gotten myself into.
Sign up to rate and review this story