Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It's just to much

by ONotz 3 reviews

Frank levees.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 583 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Gerard, I have to go!” Frank yelled.

“Frank, I can’t live without you.” Gerard whispered. Frank shook his head. Gerard started crying.

“Gerard, I have to leave all of this. It’s just to much.” He said and walked out of the door.

Gerard stood there for hours starring at the door. He just saw his boyfriend walk out the door. He saw his love of his life- no his LIFE as he walks out on him.

What was so much? Gerard kissed him at least 2 times a day. He made him dinner, he ironed the clothes, and he did everything for Frankie.

His little Frankie.

His little lost Frankie.

He did something to upset him. He hasn’t had a drink in 4 years. He hasn’t- well he just doesn’t know.

He walked to the bathroom. He turned his radio all the way. He screamed and threw all of the stuff into the mirror. He didn’t want to look at himself. He hurt Frank. Frank who was the only good thing about him.

He hated the world.

He hated his reflection.

He hated himself. He absolutely loathed himself.

He turned the radio to his green day cd. Bulevard of broken dreams was playing. Gerard laid against the wall and slid onto his knees.

Glass was everywhere. His knees were stinging from it.

He was going to make choice.

Get it over with, and wait for Frank.

Or, live without him. To somehow do that.

But the thing was, it was impossible.

He grabbed his eyeliner and looked for a place to write. He settled on the back of the door.

Frank,

Please don’t be mad. I have no idea what I did to upset you. I tried as hard as I could. You just don’t understand how much I love you. I always am.
I’m so so so sorry! Tell Mikes I am to.

Gerard.


He cried into his legs for the next 30 minutes. He slashed both his wrists deeply when he herd his front door being burst open. “Gerard! I wasn’t thinking. Were are you?” Frank was yelling running around the house. “Here.” Gerard said smiling and drifting into and out of unconsciousness.

Frank ran to him. “Baby it’s okay now, our in heaven.” Frank whispered. Gerard smiled. He was suddenly getting pulled back.


“Gerard! Oh god…Please be alive!” He felt Frank wrapping his wrists and checking his pulse.

Gerard stirred “Frankie?” He whispered. “YES! Gerard stay awake baby, I called help. Were going to get help. Gerard shook his head.

“Frank, I’m not going to make it, I barely have breathe. I love you-“ Frank nodded.

“I love you too!” Frank locked lips with his boyfriend. Gerard smiled when Frank wouldn’t pull back. He was suffocating. Gerard pulled back “Thank you.” He mouthed and went still. Frank herd the ambulance he grabbed the eyeliner and wrote something under Gerard’s note.

I can’t live without him. Buy us wedding rings and slip them on before you bury us. We love you all.


With that he slit his throat. He woke up next to Gerard. There hands were locked and they both had wedding rigs on.

Gerard looked at there hands and smiled “Thanks Mikes” he said. Mikey smiled “No prob.”


Summer is here! NO SCHOOL! Yes! I still am moving to Nebraska, Donavan to be exact so are any of my readers from there? We could like meet!
Sign up to rate and review this story