Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 1: Brimstone

by vega123 0 reviews

Rayne is a half human and half vampire trying to kill her vampire father Kagan, who killed her human mother. Join Rayne as she fights againsts her father and siblings.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-25 - 1499 words

0Illiterate
Episode 1: Brimstone

Rayne: I have been looking for the vampire king Kagan for years. He's the one who killed my mother. By now you should tell that I am a vampire, but not full. I am what they call a Dhampir, a half breed. I am what I am today because of him. He raped my mother and killed her. I want to kill him so bad for the pain he caused me as I grew up. I have been searching for him for years killing vampires, monsters and etc... along the way. I have been looking for information on his whereabouts, but still nothing. I will not rest until I find him and destroy him.
(Rayne goes to the vampire ghetto, but two men in hoods are following her. Rayne goes inside a church. Since Rayne is half vampire, holy things don't hurt her. She searches the church.)
Rayne: Come out you fucking bastards. I'm not here to fight. Just for information about your king.
(Suddenly, vampires bust out from under the church and grab Rayne and smash her through the church windows. She falls outside of the church. She gets up quickly.)
Man#1: what is that crazy Dhampir doing.
Man#2: she is looking for her father, the one we are looking for.
Man#1: is she strong enough to kill these vampires by herself.
Man#2: these vampires are weak.
Man#1: still she is only half, she is just as weak as them.
Man#2: keep watching, don't let her looks fool you. She may be an half breed, but she is a strong one.
Rayne: you bastards always do it the hard way, I have no time for this!
(Rayne busts out her guns and shoots the vampires. The vampires fall down one by one. Then she takes out her blades and with her speed she slices the remaining vampires in half in a blink of an eye. Rayne looks on the floor and sees one crawling away.)
Rayne: where are you going?
(She picks him up)
Rayne: where is he, you son of a bitch.
Vampire: who are you talking about?
Rayne: you know who, your master where is he?
(She gets impatient.)
Vampire: I will never tell you, I rather die.
Rayne: I'm not going to kill you, I want you to do something for me. Tell your boss that I'm looking for him, I need a messenger, so tell him that.
(She drops him to the floor.)
Vampire: I will do that, but you will regret it. Lord Kagan is the strongest vampire of all of us. He will make you suffer.
Rayne: tell him that I want him to make me suffer, but the one that will be suffering is him, now go before I change my mind.
(The vampire flies away. Rayne licks her blades and starts to leave the ghetto. The hooded men are amazed.)
Man#2: I told you she is strong, with training she can be unstoppable.
Man#1: she is good, but can we trust her?
Man#2: we have the information that she needs.
Man#1: that's right. We do know her father's location.
Man#2: we will leave her directions to Brimstone.
(They through a dart with a note on it and lands in front of Rayne. They disappear into the shadows.)
Rayne: who's there?
(She picks the dart and reads the note, it read: we know where your father is, follow these directions to our headquarters and we will tell you his location.)
Rayne: this is perfect. Just you wait Kagan, your head will be mine.

(Rayne follows the directions to Brimstone. She gets there and is greeted by two men with hoods. They tell her to follow them. She follows them into the building. They tell her to wait for the head master. The head master appears from the shadows.)
Rayne: so you're the master of this place.
Master: yes, Rayne.
Rayne: how do you know my name?
Master: we the Brimstone society have been following you. We know that Kagan is your father and you want revenge because he killed your mother.
Rayne: so you were following me and studying me, did you like what you saw?
Master: yes, you have potential, but here at Brimstone we can trained to become stronger and faster. We can supply you with new weapons.
Rayne: so you want me to join you, maybe, but what the hell you people do anyway and why do you know Kagan?
(The master takes a deep breath.)
Master: The Brimstone society has been around for years. We have killed supernatural threats to humanity, until Kagan rose into power. He killed many of my men in the past. We hear now that he has made a lot of offspring's, many that are just like you. Half breeds. We have been following you for quite some time and your our only hope. With you on our side Kagan and any other threat will be eliminated.
Rayne: so that's why you know Kagan. I need to think about this, but why do I need training, I can take him now.
Master: your anger and rage is out of control. We can help you with that and you won't do mistakes in battle. Rage blinds people in battle and if you don't control this rage, then Kagan will defeat you. Kagan is not easy. He is very powerful Rayne.
(Rayne nods her head)
Rayne: fine then. I'll join Brimstone for now. After Kagan and his minions are dead, I'm gone. Your lucky I'm desperate.
Master: Excellent. I will call Severin.
(Severin appears in a long slim coat and green turtle neck. He has short straight brown hair.)
Rayne: who is this guy?
Master: this is your teacher, he is the best we have to offer.
Rayne: he is kind of cute.
(Severin starts to blush, but turns serious.)
Severin: well, thank you, but lets get down to business. We will train for two months. That's should be enough.
Rayne: Bring it on. I'm ready for anything, but lets see if you can keep up with me.

(Meanwhile in a far away tower in a huge city. Kagan is interrupted by the vampire Rayne let go. Kagan looks displeased.)
Vampire: master!
Kagan: what is it?
Vampire: there is a Dhampir who wants to claim your head. She says that she is looking for you.
(Kagan gets up and laughs.)
Kagan: you know that no vampire can challenge my power and plus I will be even stronger as soon as I get all the items I need.
Vampire: I just thought to give you the heads up.
(Kagan gets angry.)
Kagan: you are questioning my power. You have no faith in me!!
Vampire: no master. It's not that...
(The vampire gets his heart rip off by a beautiful vampire from behind. She floats towards Kagan. Shadows and smoke follow her has she walks. She has long black hair with a black tight suit. She hands Kagan the heart.)
Ephemera: this is for you father, hope you like it.
(Kagan eats the heart and is enjoying it.)
Kagan: thank you daughter. Bring the others here. I have to tell them about a Dhampir I want dead.
Ephemera: yes father.
(She finds her siblings. One is half naked, but designs on her body blocks her private parts. She has long finger nails and her speed and strength makes her Kagan's strongest warrior. Her name is Ferril. Zerenski is her brother with a tux on and has a mustache. He is not that strong. Last but not least is Xerx. This guy may look old and weak, but he is Kagan's scientist and smartest sibling of Kagan. Making him dangerous.)
Ephemera: Here they are father.
Kagan: good to see you all. I have been told a Dhampir, who is female wants to kill me and all vampires.
(Ferril laughs)
Ferril: who does that bitch think she is in challenging us.
(Zerenski who has an accent laughs as well.)
Zerenski: please father. She poses no threat. Lets continue our plans for world domination.
(Kagan seems unhappy)
Kagan: you fools! Anyone who challenges me will die. So we are not going to let this problem go. Which one of you are going to get rid of her for me?
Zerenski: I will father.
Kagan: does everyone agree.
(Everyone agrees and everyone leaves except for Zerenski)
Zerenski: this problem will be taken care of. Kagan will favor me above all the rest.
(Then from the floor Ephemera rises through the floor and is behind Zerenski)
Ephemera: remember Zerenski don't underestimate this Dhampir.
Zerenski: Please sister. This is only a Dhampir, what problem could she pose against me.
Ephemera: don't you think it is really weird that she is so confident that she can kill father. I say that she is stronger than we think, maybe stronger than you brother.
(She laughs and disappears.)
Zerenski: I'll show you sister dear. This bitch is dead! I'll make father proud.
(He laughs.)


Sign up to rate and review this story