Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

Frerard A to Z

by MyPatheticRomance 8 reviews

A timestamp in the lives of Frerard for every letter of the alphabet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 358 words - Complete

5Funny
A is for Aquarium.

4-year old Frank stared in wonder at the bottlenose dolphin. It was just so pretty. The way it swam and ate fish. Frank wished he could be a dolphin. Except then he wouldn't have Gee. Frank couldn't live without his Gee. Gerard tugged on Frank's hand, and Frank reluctantly looked at his friend.

"Frankie, I wanna go see the jellyfish," 6-year old Gerard whined, pointing in the direction.

"Okay, Gee. Let's go," Frank said, allowing himself to be pulled over to the jellyfish tank. Gerard pressed his face against the glass, and Frank stared at him for a while before copying him.

"They look so squishy," Frank mumbled, poking the glass when a jellyfish came particularly close. Gerard nodded his head and giggled when the jellyfish darted away.

Gerard poked Frank in the side, and Frank squealed. He was ticklish.

"You're squishy, too," Gerard told him, grinning. Frank stuck his tongue out at Gerard. Gerard took Frank by the arm and walked over the shark tank.

When Frank saw one of the ragged-tooth sharks, he jumped back, his eyes wide in fear.

"What's wrong, Frankie?" Gerard asked, looking concerned. He looked around suspiciously. If anyone was trying to scare Frankie, he would hurt them. His momma told him to look after Frankie while she took Mikey to get some food.

"What is that thing?" Frank asked, tearing his gaze away from the monster and looking at Gerard.

"It's not a thing, it's a shark, Frankie. They look scary, but they aren't really. People think that just because they look scary, they are scary," Gerard explained, patting Frank's head.

"So it won't break the glass and eat me?" Frank asked, casting a suspicious look towards the sharks.

"No, Frankie. It won't. I promise," Gerard told him, smiling.

"Are you sure? I'm squishy! I don't wanna be squishy," Frank half-yelled, pointing at himself. Surely the sharks liked to eat squishy things.

"So? They don't eat people. They only eat other sea animals. Like fish," Gerard comforted.

"Oh. If you say so, Gee."

"And I like that you're squishy. It means you give the best hugs, Frankie."
Sign up to rate and review this story