Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

B is for Boxers

by MyPatheticRomance 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 412 words - Complete

4Funny
"Gerard. Why are there hearts on your boxers?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow as they were changing for gym class. Gerard blushed and looked around to see if anyone else had noticed. They hadn't, thank God.

"I didn't know we had gym today, okay? Or I would have worn different ones," Gerard explained, crossing his arms.

"That still doesn't explain why there are hearts on your boxers," Frank said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which it was. But anyway.

"Well, what's wrong with having hearts on your boxers?" Gerard shot back, placing his hands on his hips.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. They're actually kinda cute. I was just wondering why you were wearing them," Frank said slowly, as if talking to an idiot.

"Erm, well... What kind of boxers are you wearing, hmm?" Gerard asked loudly, trying to change the subject.

Frank shrugged, pulled off his jeans and stared at his boxers. They were silver with black skulls on them. Gerard sighed.

"See? My boxers are badass," Frank said, wiggling his hips a little. Gerard shook his head. They were kinda badass. Just a little.

"Well. Manly men, like me, wear boxers with hearts on them," Gerard tried, trying to deepen his voice to sound more manly.

"Gerard, you're gay, you use hand gestures when you speak, and you wear boxers with hearts. You're about as manly as a pixie," Frank dead-panned, pulling on his gym shorts. Gerard huffed.

"So? It's not like you're manly either! You're like 5 foot 3, you're in love with your hair straightener, and you sit on my lap every opportunity you get," Gerard said victoriously.

"I never claimed to be manly, Gee-kins," Frank cooed, smirking and tapping Gerard on the nose. Gerard made a face. Shit. He was right. That was when they realised that they were the only ones in the changing room. The bell must have rung already.

Quickly putting on their shoes, they ran out of the room and into the gym. Every person in the gym stared at them, and a silence enveloped the room. Gerard shifted uncomfortably, and everyone started laughing, at the same time. Frank, too, looked at Gerard, and started to giggle his pot-head giggle.

"What?" Gerard asked, shooting Frank a glare. His cheeks filled with warmth. What Frank said next made Gerard blush even harder and run back into the changing room.

"Gee, you forgot to put on your pants."
Sign up to rate and review this story