Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Can't name it.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Frank's a dancer. Not a stripper. He WILL get offended.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 1602 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘XoXo!’ The pink sign flashed. It was Thursday. It was guy night. And I was dancing…again. I love to do this, but it is tiring. I can’t think of any new moves. Hell, I may pick a guy to dance with me. Who am I kidding all these guys are creeps.

Oh well. I made my way through the crowd in my black hoodi. I made it to the door. I flashed my ID and the bouncer let me in. I took my hoodi off. I let the tank fall down. I took that off slower. My bones ached from last nights beating from the homophobes.

At least the guys don’t know about the fight, or my other life. If they saw- no if Gerard saw me he would flip. I took my makeup out of my bright purple man bag. Yeah, man bag, deal with it. I applied it all over my face. Did little swirls from my eye lids to the top of my forehead. Oh looked sexy, but my bruises would be covered with a party mask. Only for tonight anyway. I wondered who was playing while I danced. I had to say I was sick.

I got my tight black shirt on- no sleeves, with even tighter skinny jeans. I was skinny. I could move in them gracefully. I slipped the pink mask on. I walked on the stage. Then I started freaking out. That guitar looked a lot like Ray’s! Oh, coincidence! YEAH! I said to myself in my mind.

I got in my position when the lights dimmed. I herd a faint giggle. It sounded like Gerard’s. “Why did you book us here?” that person said. OMG! IT WAS GERARD! “Because I thought Frank would have a good laugh.” Ray said. They ran onstage. Jimmy, my replacement ran by me giving me a look. He nodded and mouthed “I won’t tell, but you have your tats showing!” I flipped out and ran off stage. The producer gave me a look “FIVE MIN!” I yelled and looked for my concealler. SHIT! I left it…in Gerard’s things.

I grabbed it from his bag and wiped it over my tattoo’s. Well the ones he will recognize. I nodded at Jimmy and got back into place when they started playing ‘I’m not ok’ apparently the other dancers didn’t know about us so I told them to follow my lead.
I shook and popped but never made eye contact. They would know.

I started dancing around Mikey. The other’s followed my every move. Then Gerard spun and locked eyes. “Another line without a hook” He looked me up and down. His face was confused and he walked up to me singing. “I’m ok!” He shoved the microphone in my face “Trust me!” I sighed I was caught, so why not sing? The rest of the band shot looks of confusion at us.

I danced around Jimmy now. I pulled his scarf off and swung it over my neck. He laughed and kept shredding. After the last song I went to run off but Ray clasped onto my shoulder. I sighed and said “No touching the dancers!” and walked away from him.

I tore off my shirt and threw on my hoodi, I grabbed my bag and made a run fore it but the bouncer couldn’t let m out. “Someone locked the door from the outside.” He mumbled quite pissed. I had to use another door, the one’s by the guys. I gulped, threw my head down and ran through it, straight into Ray. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car.

He started it and we were going to Gerard’s house. He was silent the whole time. I put my head in my hands and I realized I was still in my mask. I sighed. It was going to be a very long night.

I walked un easily in front of Ray. I stopped when I saw Gee’s car. He pushed me lightly, like he didn’t want to touch me, like I was dirty. I wasn’t a whore, I’m just a dancer. Hell I’m not ever a stripper!

I sat in front of everybody on the couch. Mikey wore a poker face. Gerard was scared or confused. Ray looked disgusted, Jimmy looked his normal hyper self. Bob was no where in sight. Then Gerard suddenly croaked “Liar.” Everybody turned to me waiting for me to explain. “Ok, I’m a dancer. I had a show, but so WE did too. You can replace me, but I’m the fucking star there! I’m not the SECOND guitarist, or just the back up.” I jumped up. “And I need to go get my schedule from the manager, so can someone drive me to get my fucking car? Or were you planning to keep me in the fucking basement?” Gerard sighed.


“Come on Frankie, I’ll take you to the club.” Jimmy said before Gerard could offer. He grabbed my hand and led me out but before he closed the door I herd Mikey say “A fucking stripper! REALLY?” I got so pissed. I shoved the door back open and marched up to Mikey. “What’s your problem huh? It’s not like Alicia’s doesn’t slide on a pole, and by the way, I’m not a fucking stripper! I’m a dancer! Did you see me stripping? NO! Would I ever? NO! So get your fucking facts straight.” He glared at me “Says the one in the fucking MASK!” He said and yanked it off. “NOO!” I screamed, but it was too late. He gasped. My face was bruised and beaten. He lightly put his hand on my face.

“Oh Frank…what happened?” He whispered. I pulled back “OH MIKEY BECAUSE I’M A FUCKING STRIPPER ANYONE CAN FUCKING HAVE ME AND DO IT ROUGH!” I shout grabbed the mask and walked out. They were silent until I herd Gerard mutter something “Fuck.” And I walked to Jimmy’s car.

I sat down in it. He did drive me to the club. He grabbed my shoulder and just laughed. “What?” He pointed at my neck. The scarf. “Shit! Here!” I started laughing to. “I’m going to get my schedule, want to come with me?” I asked and he nodded. I pushed the mask back on, and got out. Jimmy followed out.

We made it to my ‘corner’ and I got my schedule. “So every other Thursday, and a Friday next week. Ok…” I mumbled to myself. “Cool can I come? I’m free on Friday!” Jimmy said smiling. I was confused “Why-?” Jimmy cut me off “Because I want to see the other guys dance!” He said. I laughed “Ok…be here at 9.”

It was already Friday and Jimmy was coming! He’s like my new best friend! We did everything together. We still hung out with the guys, but they didn’t look comfortable.
I’m actually sing something tonight. I was going to do a duet. At least the bruises cleared up. I didn’t have to wear that fucking mask.

I was doing a duet with Mark. He was a hot emo Asian. He had a voice that went perfect with mine. We were singing a MCR and THE USED song. Under pressure. It was going to be hilarious. He was going to dance with me. I was totally going to be the bitch.

He was on the other side of the stage. We were behind the curtains. The song started. We both skipped out and bowed while singing. We turned our backs to the crowd and started dancing the same moves. We jumped and faced each other not once glancing at the crowd.

He spun me so my back was on his chest. He felt my sides up. Then we started jumping and I looked towards the crowd looking for Jimmy. I found him, but I didn’t only find him. Gerard was checking me out. I made it look like I didn’t see him doing it.

I pretended I didn’t see Gerard the whole dance. Then I was supposed to dance alone. What song did I chose? Well, I let Jimmy pick. I got stuck with……Britney Spears. I gave my headset to Mark and he walked off stage grinning. I started bending low and I snapped up. I jumped so my legs were spread and I started popping and locking when I just stopped. Gerard was being hit by a big guy. Jimmy was panicking and trying to stop him when my manager said to keep dancing. I kept dancing until they started hurting Jimmy, then I jumped off stage and beat the guy who was hurting Gerard up. Then the guy dropped Jimmy.

I jumped on stage and started dancing with the guy onstage. He started dancing back.
Gerard stood up and looked straight at me, I didn’t look at him. My manager was beckoning for me to come over but I pretended I couldn’t see.

After the show I walked backstage to my ‘corner’. My manager was there. I walked by him and picked all my stuff. He sighed “Frank…your fired.” He said. I shrugged “Okay.” And I walked out the door to be hugged by Gerard. I realized I didn’t have to be #1. “So when’s the next show?” Jimmy asked. I smiled “There isn’t one!”

XD :) END! R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story