Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Cherry

Lotus Requiem

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After the first three day, the Heaven Stone within Anna will start to merge. But first, there is a little celebration. Another surreal lemon for everyone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-20 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 1081 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Ten: Lotus Requiem:

October 4th, 2009.

Tsuzuki cuddled close to a sleeping Anna. A little smile crept onto his face. Anna, sleeping; it's been three days already. Tsuzuki lightly ran his finger over her shoulder. I knew you could take it. Anna fluttered her eyes open while Tsuzuki waited with a smile.

"Good morning," he whispered. "Sleep well?" A little surprise came over her face.

"I guess I did!" she whispered.

"Still hearing thoughts?" he asked. His beloved closed her eyes. She shook her head.

"No," the woman replied.

"None at all?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna shook her head, smiling.

"None at all," she replied. The woman opened her eyes. Tsuzuki's heart leapt as he sat up.

"Any last night while you slept?" he asked.

"No," Anna paused. "What happens now?" Her boyfriend gently took her into his arms.

"Well," he said. "We made it through the first three days. Your body has accepted the second stone. Now, both of them have to merge." Anna looked at him.

"And how long will that take?" she asked. Tsuzuki drew in a breath.

"Depends," he said.

"On what?" Anna asked. Her boyfriend bit his lower lip.

"On what?" she asked again.

"How your body will take the merger," Tsuzuki forced out.

"How I will take it?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. "Sometimes the merge takes days, sometimes weeks; it depends on the soul. Then it has to stabilize." The man paused as he noticed his girl's face as worry lightly shadowed her eyes. Tsuzuki patted her head.

"Yes," Anna said. "I'll prove it if I have to." He raised an eyebrow at her.

"How?" he asked. Anna kissed him on the lips. At first, he didn't get it. Clearly, she was desperate to see this month through, maybe too desperate. But, what was this? A soft warmth made his head swim. Logic grinded to a stiff halt as Anna slowly pulled away.

"Convinced?" she asked. The shinigami gave her a little smile.

"Yeah," he said. "I am." His woman smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered. Tsuzuki kissed her in reply. This time, the playful heat named desire sprang to life. Anna happily kissed him back. Tsuzuki slipped his tongue into her mouth. The heat filled his mind again. Only, more came with it. Not only did it get stronger, but something else caught his ears. Soft thumps, almost like a melody; a soft song to be exact. Tsuzuki had a clue what that was.

Is that… it is! It really is! He could actually hear Anna's heart beating. Yet, that didn't scare him. In fact, the soft sounds woke him up between the legs. His tongue pushed almost to her throat. The sudden movement almost made Anna jump. Chills ran down her spine as she gave him her tongue in return. Her breasts pushed up against his chest as she spread her legs over him.

------

A young man had a dream last night. The airs felt like a mist in the morning. The young man found himself in an unfamiliar place. He had traveled for years, but this was different. For one thing, he had gotten way off course. The young man looked around him Where is this? The sun hadn't risen yet. Mist as far as the eye could see. The young man reached out for something, anything. All he could grab was thin air. However, it turned out to be all it took.

Suddenly, the young traveler felt himself floating. He felt his body being pulled from the ground into the air inch by inch. Fear left his mind as he could almost dance on the air. Instead, the young man began to float. He wanted to fly.

Maybe, I can just try, the young man thought. He lifted himself onto his stomach and tried to fly. His body felt heavy as he did so. The youth ended up drifting along in the sky. Yet, where was he going? The mist traveled to the skies, blocking his view still. He also came to notice the effect it had on him. His excited heart calmed down to normal with each breath in. His mind began to slip away into dreamland. The young man's ears filled with a soft lullaby.

Mother…

The young man sank into a blissful sleep.

------

Cool breaths of air kissed his cheeks, nose, and forehead to wake him. The murmur of water cradled the young traveler towards the earth. A hazy glow of jasmines heightened high senses to hear the whispers of Heaven. The flowing river below relaxed his whole floating body.

Where is this place? The gentle scent of cherry blossoms teased his nose. Along with the airy sound of singing, his curious mind led him to search for the source.

The young man saw an angel with a creamy pale face in the water. Reddish-brown locks floating around in the water. The river hid the rest of her body. The young man blinked to separate dreams from reality. No, this was all a reality in this dream. Who was this girl? Why did she seem so familiar?

She enchanted him so much that the traveler found himself pulled downwards to the angel. Her soft singing voice and cherry blossom scent drew him face to face with her. He just had to claim this siren as his own; something to make his presence known to her. The young traveler reached forward and kissed her on the lips.

------

Awake, the young man looked around. No mist, no river, and no siren, but yet the dream felt real.

"Come and find me!" a voice whispered in his mind.

"It's her!" he gasped. From there, he began his quest to find the siren and her paradise.

------

Tsuzuki and Anna cuddled up in Anna's futon. He leaned in close to her ear.

"There are none so distant that fate cannot bring us together," he whispered. Anna turned and made a face at him.

"Really?" she asked. Tsuzuki shrugged.

"If you believe in that sort of thing," he said. Anna shook her head.

"No," she said. "I believe you choose your own path." The woman crawled on top of him and kissed him on the lips. "And I choose to be with you," Anna replied. Tsuzuki smiled back at her as he held her to his chest.

"Well then," he said. "I choose to be with you, too." Anna smiled at him warmly. Tsuzuki patted her on the head in reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story