Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whispers in an empty room

Whispers in an empty room

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

I thought I was a normal 15 year old girl... I was treated like one. But it all changed when I saw and heard things

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 278 words

0TrainWreck
7 years ago

I was in my room, colouring in a picture of a horse. The curtains blew, I looked up and tilted my head to one side, the window wasn't open... then I remembered the AC was on. I wasn't stupid, I was pretty smart for my age... well not exactly a genius but I had more common sense. "Hello child, your time to rise will come... now fall into dreams." a chilling voice commanded. I looked around the room to find the source of the voice, then I spotted it. It was tall, bright red eyes with slits as pupils. A devious smirk graced it's lips, it was nothing but the silhouette of a man... but with horns and a forked tail. It's eyes flashed dangerously bright, and pain seared through my body.

I woke up again, this time in a blindingly white room, I blinked my eyes and they adjusted to the light. "Ah, I see you're awake. Your parents told me you had a seizure and passed out." the doctor smiled kindly. Just then mom and dad burst in the room, mom was crying. "Mommy, is the bad man gone?" I asked. She looked at me, puzzled. "I saw a man, with horns and a tail..." I trailed off, then a thousand voices rang in my head. "Save us! Free us from our misery! Join us child!" voices chanted. "MOM MAKE THEM STOP! MAKE THE VOICES STOP!!" I screamed and clasped my ears, my parents looked at me bewildered.

The next day, I was shipped to an asylum, where they home-schooled me and fed me medicine.

Do you like it? Hate it? R&R peeps!
Sign up to rate and review this story