Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

G is for Graffiti

by MyPatheticRomance 9 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 503 words - Complete

3Original
G is for Graffiti

Frank ran out of the school building and looked around for his boyfriend. Gerard had told him that morning, right before he dropped Frank off at the school, that Frank would get a surprise after school.

Finally Frank's eyes found Gerard sitting on the wall, legs swinging and a cigarette dangling from his lips. Girls eyed him hungrily, and Frank felt a stab of pride that he had managed to get Gerard.

Gerard's eyes lit up when he saw Frank walking towards him, and he jumped off the wall before throwing the cigarette onto the grass. When Frank arrived in front of Gerard, he stood on his tiptoes and pressed his lips against his boyfriend's quickly, before pulling away and grabbing his hand.

"What's my surprise?" Frank asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet and looking up at Gerard from beneath his bangs.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, sugar," Gerard told him, kissing his temple and pulling him towards the car. Gerard got into the driver's side and started up the car while Frank climbed into the passenger seat and turned on the radio. The sound of the Misfit's 'Mommy, Can I Go Out A Kill?' filled the car and Frank sang along enthusiastically.

Gerard began driving towards their apartment, but about half way there he took a turn into a seedy looking neighbourhood.

"Gerard, if your surprise is both of us being butt-raped and then killed for our shoes, I think I'll pass," Frank said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Now, Frankie, how did you know? I thought I hid it so well," Gerard feigned shock, giggling afterwards.

Gerard stopped just before a large abandoned-looking bridge, and Frank shot him a questioning look.

"If you're into the whole public-sex thing, then this is not the place to do it," Frank stated, raising an eyebrow. Gerard laughed at him and shook his head before opening his car door and getting out. Before Frank could open his own door, Gerard had opened it already. Frank smiled at him and jumped out.

Without saying a word, Gerard took Frank's hand and led him under the bridge. When Frank saw what was there he gasped.

"I love you, Frankie" was graffiti-d on the wall, with a mural of skittles and vampires surrounding it. This was the first time either one of them had ever admitted those three small words.

Frank turned to look at his boyfriend, who seemed like he was growing more and more nervous.

"I love you too."

And Frank didn't care what other people said, this was the best 'I love you' ever.

A/N: Is it weird that I think graffiti is romantic? C:

Anyway, I needed a cheer-up after watching Brokeback Mountain, so I wrote a sappy one. :')

Also, if you haven't already guessed, I have too much time on my hands. I'm an insomniac, that's why I write so much. Need to pass the time. X3

-Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story