Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Cherry

Two Bitches

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Stella and Lucy go out to drink, party, and bitch about Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 838 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Fourteen: Two Bitches:

Saturday Night.

Lucy and Stella went out on the city tonight. They needed to bitch. A couple of drinks and it would all be smooth. Off to the bitch train!

Club Aizen had just opened up last year. Many female foreigners flocked to this place, sometimes to get a date, but most came there to bitch. Lucy and Stella did mostly the latter, maybe a little bit of the former. The music pounded as the drinks kept pouring. The "ladies" sat on the balcony, taking it all in.

"Oh, yes!" Lucy cheered as she finished her beer. "I needed this!"

"Hell yeah!" Stella agreed. The Goth turned to the wolf demon.

"You know," she said. "I envy that little poodle." Stella gave her a blank look.

"Who?" she asked.

"Barbie, of course!" said Lucy.

"The doll?"

"No, Anna."

It took the wolf demon a second to catch the boat, so to speak. "Oh, her."

"Yeah!"

Stella cocked her head at her. "Why do you envy her?"

Lucy took another drink. "She has the one guy I want."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

Lucy took another drink. "Tsuzuki." Stella blinked, but she tried not to laugh. Lucy looked on at her.

"Stop laughing, I'm serious," she hissed.

The wolf demon went quiet. "Oh."

Lucy frowned. "Why do you say it like that?"

Her friend shrugged. "Don't know, never took you as the type of woman to want a guy like him." The wolf demon took a drink of beer. The Goth pouted as she turned to the waiter with more beers on his tray.

"Oi!" she called. "Get me another drink!" The waiter sighed and made his way over to the women. Stella watched her friend as she took more beer.

"But seriously," she said. "Why him?" Lucy downed the whole bottle. She turned to the wolf demon.

"He's different, you know?" she said. Stella shook her head.

"No…" she said. The Goth lit up her cigarette. She took in a heavy puff as she stared out into space.

"I'm not picky," the woman went on. "A man is a man; they just have to be attractive."

"Right," Stella said with a nod.

"But, Tsuzuki's different. He's so… so… Oh, what's the word?"

"Innocent?"

"Something like that." Lucy took another puff of her cigarette. "But, Barbie sank her nails into him."

"Who is Barbie again?"

"Anna!"

"The tsukai?"

"Yeah, her!"

Stella eyed her intently. "Oh, now I see."

Lucy nodded as she took another drink. "I mean, what the hell does he see in her?"

"I know."

"Sure, she looks cute, but I'm goddamn hot, mother fucker!"

"Yes, yes."

Lucy helped herself to her seventh beer. Her cheeks fired bright red.

"Oh, she's so great! Cute and has a degree in communications!"

"Okay."

"Me? I dropped out of college my junior year."

"Really?"

Lucy flagged the waiter down again. "Get me another!" she barked. The man looked at her uneasily.

"Haven't you had enough?" he asked.

"Just give her the beer," Stella said. The server sighed.

"Fine," he said. The man reluctantly relinquished the beer. Lucy snatched the bottle out of his hand and drank up.

"Ahh!" she called. "Get me another!"

"No," the waiter said this time.

Lucy frowned. "But I want another one."

"You've had enough!"

"No, I haven't!"

"Yes, you have!"

"I have not!"

"Yes, you have!"

Lucy grabbed him by the shirt. "Listen, buddy! I'll tell you when I've had enough, got that?" The waiter trembled at her with big eyes. Stella jumped between them to break it up.

"Hey easy there!" she said. "Easy there, chill. Maybe you have had enough." Lucy snapped her head at her.

"Shut up, bitch!" she fired off. The wolf demon glared at her.

"Excuse me?" she asked. The pounding music in the air drowned out a much needed slap. Lucy went KO to the ruby carpet. The waiter started to back away, drained of all color. Stella calmed down and turned to him. She bowed her head, picked up Lucy, and dragged her out of the club.

-------

While out in red, white, and cherry blossoms, Lucy came to a realization. Anna was supposed to be dead, right? Then, what was she doing alive? She wasn't a lost soul stuck in Chijou because she couldn't cross over. No, Anna was just as alive as she was. So that must mean…

Lucy came to in a taxi heading towards her apartment.

"She faked her death!" the Goth gasped. Stella glanced over at her.

"Say what?" she asked, fighting off sleep. Lucy shook her head.

"Can't say it yet," she said. The wolf demon blinked.

"What the hell are you going on about?" she asked. Lucy's eyes seemed to glow in the dark with revelation.

"Barbie faked her death!" she whispered in one breath. Stella resisted asking, "Are you still drunk, girl?" Instead, the wolf demon only nodded with an odd look on her face.

"Right…" she mumbled in a matching tone. Beer talking too much?
Sign up to rate and review this story