Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clear Blue, What's Behind You?

Chapter 2: The First Day

by killjoy_blackrose 6 reviews

The first day at the hospital where Gee meets this one girl... Sorry it's so short and boring, i promise it will get more interesting!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 792 words

2Original
First of all i'd like to thank everyone who is reading this, especially xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx thank you for your kind review! I probably would've given up on this if it wasn't for you!:) I don't think this is any good but i will try my very best!
Sorry for not updating the other day, i just wasn't in the mood to write, seeing as it is really difficult for me to find the right words, because I'm german and am learning english for barley 5 years now. so please tell me if i make mistakes!
Also i apologize for this being so boring, i promise it will get more interesting!

Chapter two: The first day.

Gee's Pov (actually like 90 percent of this story will be in his povxD)

When I first had to go there I was nervous as fuck. I was sweating like a horse despite the air conditioning running. Watching the houses while driving I soon noticed a change in my surroundings. The houses no longer were big with huge pools and balconies and the neatly cut front yards were soon replaced with wild dishevelled grass sprawled all over the place next to crooked little houses with faded colors. And right in the middle of this dusty seemingly forgotten part of the city was a tiny hospital with faded facades. The place you would go when you had next to nothing. Admittedly it didn't seem too inviting but I guess for most of the people this was their last hope. And I would be part of this last hope. Knowing that filled me with pride because I was able to help people not only from afar but I would be right among them.
Mentally preparing myself for what was about to come I slowly made my way over to the front doors, gently pushing them open. Stepping inside I was greeted with the familiar clean and dry hospital air making me choke slightly and fight back the urge to run right out again. I quickly made a run for the reception to get this done as soon as possible. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... I just hope I'll get used to this...stench.

My first day was pretty uneventful and after calming down a little from my near panic attack earlier I decided to take a break. After contemplating it for a while I settled on just chilling a little in the waiting room (seeing there was a coffee machine).
That's were I first saw that girl. She was small for her age with sandy blond hair much like Mikey's only hers was tied together in a messy ponytail with a few loose strands falling in her face covering her eyes. Those exact eyes I was talking about earlier. When I first locked eyes with her it caused me to stop dead in my tracks and spill my still hot coffee all over myself (way to make a good first impression I know...). By just one look I could tell that there was much more to this girl than I had thought. She might seem like every other girl in the streets but as soon as you could see her eyes... There was something inside them. I couldn't quite grasp what it was but it intrigued me...this look, so open and still as if she was hiding something. I wanted to figure it out right away. I wanted to see behind the mask making her look so mysterious. I stared at her for what felt like an eternity but she didn't even seem to notice. She was just staring ahead, eyes unfocused, at nothing in particular.

Only when people began to give me weird looks I snapped out of my trance quickly making my way to the changing rooms to change my coffee covered clothes. Nervously running my hand through my hair I thought about what just happened. Oh god, I must've looked like a total creep, standing there staring at a little girl with coffee all over my clothes. Fuck, now the whole hospital thinks I'm a paedophile! I wonder why her mother hadn't done anything in the...20 minutes I just practically stared her daughter to death...

Little did I know the reason.

But I didn't have the time to worry about that now...I had to get back to work or else I would be fired on my very first day and that was so not my goal. I would stay here even if the work was totally shitty...I wanted to see that girl again.

so that's it for now. Sorry, my minds blank right now...no more ideas:( i will update as soon as i can! promise:3 cookies and hugs if you review;) xoxo Katie
Sign up to rate and review this story