Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I don`t love you like I did yesterday

chapter thirteen

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

How does Frank react to what Gerard said?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 1676 words

0Unrated
NOTE. So this chapter HAD to happen otherwise the story couldn`t really continue. So I`m sorry if it`s a bit long, or whatever. It was raining and we have no car `cause it`s in the garage getting fixed so I couldn`t go town like I was going to so I just wrote thisreally long chapter. I personally kinda like it, but I hope it doesn`t bore anyone to death as it is a bit long. Ummm... Danger Days: Bob`s story MIGHT be up later, but if not definetly tomorrow.
Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you like it.
XOXODakota
Franks pov.
“Alicia, what the hell are you doing?” she was stood in front of the door, blocking me from entering.
“Shhh…listen.” She moved over slightly and motioned for me to stand next to her. I don`t know what possessed me to do it, but I did.
“What am I listening for?” I gave her a perplexed look as I watched her place the cups of cold coffee on a table by the door.
“Oops.” She let go of the tray she had carried them on.
“What a klutz I am.” She’d done that on purpose, but why?
“Wh-” she roughly covered my mouth with her hand.
“Quiet. Listen.” She whispered quietly.
I don’t know what I was supposed to be listening for, but I did as I was told, knowing I had no choice.
“Gee, can you do something for me before you go sleep?” I heard Mikey ask. His voice was slightly muffled by the door, but I could hear him well enough.
“What?” Gerard was annoyed, I guessed he was tired or something.
“Say you love him again.” what the fuck was Mikey on about? Say he loves who again. WAIT! Did Mikey say “he?” I press my ear against the door, listening intently. I tried not to get my hopes up though. It was likely to be a joke or something. And even if it wasn’t, they couldn’t be talking about, could they? He did say he loved you last night. I mentally curse at the voice in my head for reminding me of that. I knew that he hadn’t meant it, but I could dream, right?
“Fine.” I hear Gerard snap. “I love Frank Iero. Happy?” I gasp. He didn’t really mean that, right? This was all some kind of sick joke, wasn’t it?
I look up at Alicia. She is smirking at my shocked expression. She pushes the door open, revealing a laughing Mikey, a confused looking Ray, slightly uncomfortable looking parents and a very shocked, looking Gerard.
“Y…you do?” the words slip out before I can stop them. I could only hope it wasn’t a joke, that he actually did, otherwise I`d never be able to face him again.
Everyone is looking at him. His parents take this opportunity to leave. His mum flashes him a quick smile before closing the door.
“Y…yes.” His cheeks are nearly as red as his hair, and that`s saying something as moments ago he was so pale from the huge loss of blood.
“Well, we`ll be going now.” Alicia’s still smirking.
“WE will be?” Mikey slumps down in his seat. “fine.” He gets up and leaves the room, but not before dragging Ray with him, leaving us both in the room alone.
Gerard’s pov.
Oh shit. What had I done? Why didn’t I deny it? Maybe `because I was sick of pretending, maybe because a small part of me wanted him to know, desperately hoping he felt the same.
Frank is staring at me, eyes wide and looking very….stunned. I found myself unable to meet his beautiful eyes. At least he didn’t look angry. I think to myself. Although, that may just be because it hasn’t sunk in yet.
He is still staring t me, so I realise I have to say something. I wonder if I should tell him it was a joke, that I didn’t mean it, but I didn’t think that would be fair. This had gone on long enough. He had a right to know what a freak, what a disappointment I was.
“I…err….umm….Frank, I…” I didn’t know what to say. How was I supposed to tell him I’d been in love with him for years? He was going yo hate me. I sigh; he was going to ate me anyway, so I figured I might as well just be honest and tell him the whole truth.
I opened my mouth to speak, but h cut me off.
“Gerard.” He didn’t sound angry. I could feel my heart beating erratically in my chest; I was waiting for him to say the words that would shatter it. "I hate you…"
“Do you really mean it?” he asked. His facial expression had changed to one I couldn’t quite place. It still wasn’t one of anger or disgust though. Hopefulness, maybe? But that made no sense, why would he-
“ILoveyoutoo!” WHAT? I must have heard him wrong. He was talking so fast that I must have heard wrong. That was it. He couldn’t possibly feel the same. But then was he blushing then?
“I love you too, Gee.” He said while walking close to the edge of the hospital bed. Frank had no idea what he was doing, but he was going to do whatever the hell it was anyway.
“Y...you do?” my voice shook. I couldn’t believe it. Why didn’t he ever tell me? Why didn’t you ever tell him?He moved even closer towards me, smirking slightly. I wished I could move. He was getting closer and closer. It’s not, like I was scared of him, but I was worried that he was lying, worried that I`d mess it all up if we did get together. My worries soon disappeared however.
“Yes.” He whispered in my ear, before carefully gauging my reaction, an biting down on it gently.
“F…Frankie...” I gasp as he kissed down my pale neck. “W…what are you doing?” Oh God. Oh God. D…don’t stop.
“I thought that would be obvious, Gee.” He pauses for a moment, considering. Just when I think he`s about to continue, he pulls away.
“Nice needle in your arm, by the way.”
I glare at him, though I`m not that mad. I glance down at my arm and look away quickly.
“I needed blood, remember?” I shudder and try not to think about the evil needle that is buried in my flesh.
“It’s there to help. It’s there to help…” I mutter repeatedly to myself. I hear Frank laugh and flip him off.
He just rolls his eyes. “Mature, Gee.” He perches on the end of the bed carefully as to not hurt me.
“Are you in pain?” he asked worriedly, moving.
“No, I just hate this needle.” I move my arm slightly and wince. Both were bandaged because of the deep self inflicted cuts, but the arm I write with had a needle in it.
“Why the arm I write with?” I wailed, hoping to get frank`s attention more than anything else.
“wimp.” He smiles though and presses a gentle kiss to my forehead.
“Go to sleep, honey.” he kisses me again, and after pouting slightly, I do what I was told.

Waiting room somewhere at hospital
“Our plan worked, Alicia!” Mikey was jumping up and down, screaming the words repeatedly. It had been cute at first, but now it was just annoying.
“Mikey, stop it. We are in a hospital.” Ray pointed to a sign that said “Quiet please.” He pouted, but went to sit down on Alicia`s lap, much to her annoyance. She gently kicked him off.
“Stop acting like a hyper three year old. That`s Frank`s job.” Ray laughed at Mikey`s “hurt” face when she kicked him off.
He stuck his tongue out and sat down on a chair this time.
“Do you think they`re alright?”
“Sure, Mum. Gee and Frankie will be more than alright. In fact, knowing them they`re probably-” Alicia hit him on the head.
“Idiot.” He looked down and muttered a quiet apology.
His mum and dad just nodded, both looking rather shocked about the events of the past couple of days.
“Should we go back yet?” Ray asked the others. “Surely they`ll have said what they had to say by now.
“Ray, Gee and Frankie are our best friends and my brother, and I support them both and all that, but I don`t particularly want to catch them fu-” he glanced over worriedly at his parents “doing…stuff, ya know?”
Ray mentally winced at the image Mikey had created in his head. Ew. “Alright.” He said sitting back down. “We`ll wait.”
Alicia just shook her head at the two of them. “Honestly, even they wouldn’t do that in a hospital. Would they?” she asked Mikey who just shrugged.
“Probably not. Gee is hurt after all.”
Half hour later.
Mikey, Ray and Alicia were standing outside of the room, holding their breath. Mikey and Gerard`s parents had left a little while ago.
“Think it’s safe to go in?” Ray asked the others.
“Come in,” Frank called from the other side of the door. “but be quiet, he`s sleeping.” They entered.
Gerard was sound asleep and Frank was sitting on a chair next to the bed, holding one of his bandaged hands.
“So, I guess you’re together now, huh?” Ray asked, not really expecting an answer, as the answer was pretty clear.
Frank smiled. “I would say so.” He bent down and kissed Gerards forehead, then brushed his brighly coloured hair out of his closed eyes. Gerard mummbled something, and smiled in his sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story