Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thought I Heard You Say...

Chapter 6

by Bitch-Bot 3 reviews

an argument, door slamings and another argument XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 664 words - Complete

2Original
~Frankie’s POV~

I guess the whole finding Gerard thing got to me.
Things got worse between me and Emma. We argued even more on the train, everybody was looking at us, a little embarrassing I guess. But she ended up dumping me there because she thought I was cheating on her. I wish.

I miss Gee.

He was the only one who never spoke down to me and stood up for me. He made me feel special. Even the short amount of time I had spent with him today was enough to make this the happiest day in almost three years.

I still had the image of his deep hazel eyes and soft pink lips. His body dressed in those skinnies that left nothing to the imagination (not that I didn’t know). But I knew all along that me and Emma would never last. Nothing ever does.

“Hello dear,” my mum called as I walked in through the door and started to drag myself up the stairs to my room.

“Where’s Emma?” She asked me, determined to hold a conversation like every other goddamned day of my fucking life.

“Broke up.” I say over my shoulder carrying on trudging up the dark creeping stairs.

“Honey, do you want to talk about it?” she caught my shoulder, pulling me back down the stairs trying to keep the conversation going.

“No, I fucking don't!” I screamed at her. “It would never have happened if you had accepted me in the first place! It's your fault! You're the ones who took me away from him! You didn’t like it and thought you could run from it, but guess what?” I paused to take a breath. “you can't! Nothing’s changed, I'm still as bi as I was when we left. Just because I was going out with a girl doesn’t mean you’ve won. Because I'm done! I’ve given up I don't care about making you happy any more if it means I'm going to be this upset because of it!” and I stormed up the remaining steps and into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I stayed there for a few hours before by dad got home. That's when the shit really went down.

“Frank Anthony Iero!” he shouted up the stairs, voice full of red hot anger.

“What is all this about?” he cornered me when I was downstairs.

“I’m fed up of your shit, if you don't like it tough! This is me and I'm not changing for someone as worthless as you!”

“It’s my house and my rules. It's bad enough being gay but being bisexual? You can't even pick a fucking side.”

“Fine I pick gay. And I might just get back with Gerard, my old boyfriend that you stole me away from.” I regretted this as soon as I saw him raise his hand. It came flying towards me with gathering speed. The moment it came in contact with my eye I let out a scream of pain.

“Fucking get out you faggot!” it was my own mother, kicking me out of my home because she was a fucking homophobe.

“Fine.” I leaped up the stairs like a monkey ninja, grabbed the two suitcases from under my bed, threw in all my important things (Definitely not any of the family pictures) and most my clothes in and dragged them down the stairs.

“See you in hell!” I shouted as I slammed the door behind me. I had no idea where I was going, but I had took my key with me so I could go back to get whatever I needed later on. I only had about 100 quid but I figured I could always go back and I had my passport. Never knew when I would need that.

I figured out what I would do. He may not want me, but I will do it anyway.

I will go find my Gee.
Sign up to rate and review this story