Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Love Is Her Boyfriend

Chapter Two

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 983 words

-1MarySue
Sasuke stared at her in amazement.
A white halter top, ruffled pink skirts and matching pink heels.
Sakura definitely wasn't the girl he thought she was.
"Who knew she had boobs." Naruto snickered. Hinata give him a quick nudge.
"What is she wearing?!" Karin started to freak.
"What? She was in need of help and I offer just that." Ino said proud of her work.
"You did great." Sasuke let escape his mouth. Karin looked at him but he simply stared at Sakura.
"That's it. We're out of here." Karin ordered and grabbed Sasuke's arm.
As she began to pull him away, he stayed frozen in his spot staring at Sakura.
Sakura quickly noticed his attention and felt the red rush into her cheeks.
"Sasuke!" Karin hissed at him.
Sasuke blinked and turned towards her earing him a scowl. She continued with pulling him far away from the crowd. From her suddenly adored little sister.

"You look great."
"Nice job."
"Looking good."
Sakura smiled at all those who exchanged words with her. She had even earned a few cat calls.
But, she was never some sort of center of attention. What was she supposed to say or do?
"Ough!"
Sakura froze in her spot and looked for the source of the sudden outcry.
She finally found it in front of her, on the floor, papers floating to the ground slowly.
"I am so sorry!" She cried out and immediately fell to her knees helping the unknown person.
"You should really watch where you go." The person said in a rough, deep voice.
Sakura continued to pick up the papers feeling the nausea in her build up.
"You don't need to help." The person insisted grabbing the papers from her hand.
She bit her lip and looked to the person in order to apologize.
But simply froze.
The guy was gorgeous. As gorgeous as her Sasuke. Well, not exactly her Sasuke.
He had dark hair sticking up with the help of gel. Matching dark eyes which at the moment stared back at her, narrowed. His skin was dark and colered, like mocha.
"I-uh-I really am sorry. I was thinking a bit too deeply and I didn't see you." Sakura regained herself slowly.
He sighed and nodded going back to picking his papers up. She continued to help him.
"Don't worry about it. I should've been watching myself." He murmured.
She stayed silent as they slid each papers in their hands.
As soon as they were done, they stood from the floor and she handed him her stack.
"Thanks." He murmured.
She noticed he wore only a black Tee and some baggy jeans. Black and white Nikes and a few chains on his neck. An interesting one as well, that held a ring.
"Are you new?" She asked.
"I guess so. I've been here a couple of days." He shrugged.
She suddenly noticed he had been here last week. She just had been nervous to look him in the eye. He was seated next to her in a few of her classes.
"Oh, sorry. I sit by you in a few of my classes." She apologized.
"Doesn't matter. You looked like a loner and I kinda am too, so..." He trailed off.
"No, of course not. I just don't talk to much people. Or any." She said. Before it was too late, she let out a giggle. Immediately stopping, she waited for his response.
But he simply smiled.
"Well, I'll see you in class then. By the way, you look nice." He said and walked off.
She watched him go around the corner and realized she was blushing the entire time.
She quickly walked away trying to catch her breath.
This is strange. I have only felt thisway for Sasuke before. Why am I suddenly feeling nervous inside for him?
Just then, she realized she didn't catch his name. She would have to later in class.
The bell rang and she made her way to her locker.

Lunch and once again sitting alone.
Sakura sighed as she picked at her fries.
"Maybe one day, I'll be popular." She wished.
"You should be."
Sakura jumped at the sound of his voice. The guy form earlier.
"Sorry. Scare you?" He asked taking a seat beside her.
"Kinda." She breathed out. She watched from the corner of her eye as he turned his body towards her.
She stayed silent and picking at her food.
"You usually this quiet? Like, this quiet?" He asked.
"Sorry, but yes. I've never been talkative like my older sister." She apologized.
She kept her face down, eyes low.
"Well, you're not your sister so I can understand." He said.
She looked up at him and simply stared for a long moment.
"I didn't catch your name." She finally said.
He smiled and held out his hand.
"The name is Kiba. You're Sakura." He said.
"How'd you..Oh, yeah." She said suddenly nervous again.
"Yep, same classes." He chuckled. She took his hand and held it for a moment, then slipping it away.
"Sakura is a nice name. Fits you." He said pulling on a lock of her hair.
She cringed as if a refelex and nervously laughed.
He noticed it and sighed.
"Don't have to be scared or anything. Just being friendly." He said.
She looked over to him and noticed he seemed a bit hurt by her action.
She smiled and turned towards him.
He seemed to be lighten up a bit.
"Well, Kiba, I don't think you'll hurt me. I'm just not used to this." She admitted.
He nodded and leaned in, and she didn't get the least bit nervous or feel nauseous. She felt suddenly friendly.
Open.
"Sakura, you should start getting used to it. I'm your new best friend." He said in mock seriousness.
She smiled and he smiled himself.
Looks like I have a new best friend, then...
Sign up to rate and review this story