Categories > Original > Drama > Diary Of A Young Girl

The Family Tree

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 1366 words

0Unrated
5/28/11

I think it's time for me to talk about my family issues. They are mostly about- oh wait! they're screaming at eachother right now! anyway, the are mostly about my father. But I need to talk about my mom first, then the rest of them. I am a clone of her yet so much differnt than her.

My mom, love her love her love her, but she can't stand up to people. That's how we were stuck with these awful family friends for 3 years (Those will be in the next chapter for pure entertainment purposes.) That's how we don't have a single weekend to just relax.

We are friends with these high matnece people who just keep pushing and pushing and pushing. Don't get me wrong they're better then the other ones but again, I feel lesser when I'm with their daughter.

She is a year younger than me and has had 40 boy frinds with no exaggeration. And she puts me down all the time... "Your so weird!" "Your such a freak!" Granted, I like being called that and she says it playfully but shes suppose to be one of my best friends... come on...

ANYWAY! Back on the subject of my mom. Shes just so clueless. I drop hints, more than I should, about how I feel and I get nothing. I'm suppose to be able to go to her right? Even if I did, she would make fun of me for it!

I told her I liked this guy once. Now we are amazing friends and she thinks I sSTILL like him even though I told her I don't. Then I got so much shit for inviting him to my bat mitzvah its not even funny!

Now it's time for my loveley father. I've lost all respect for him. He screams at my mom for no reason. He does the same for me and my sister. And when he's sane it's not good either.

He does things my mom doesn't want him to do then gets mad at her when she does something. She wants a freezer. He wanted a flat screen TV. We need the freezer more and guess which one we have now? Yup, the TV.

He sits on his ass all day because he has a job that doesn't want him half/most of the time. He could get a part time job. My sister is making more money than he is. She's only 18 and her first job is better than- god knows what number this is.

He went to a concert in D.C. with out us. He was gone for a week. It was a really good week.

The day he came home, we were watching TV and I had the remote. I wanted to go upstairs so I wanted to give him. I just put it on his foot for a laugh. It didn't stay up. It fell. Next thing I hear is; "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" His face was redder than it nomally is and eyes were almost out of his head!

"I WAS GIVING YOU THE FUCKING REMOTE!" I yell back, throwing the remote at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You JUST got home and your starting! She just wanted to give you the damn remote!" My mom tagged in. "Now she's mad at you!" And she was right.

He called after me but I ignored him. Of course he didn't get up off his ass to run after me. Too much work for him. Ugh, I swear. I know I shouldn't say this but- I wish he would go back to D.C. or some where. Just leave s here, then come back then leave again. Off and on again.


Now it's time for my extended family. Your in for a trip.

My grandparents had 4 kids in this order. My uncle J.K. my mom, My Aunt L.K., and my other aunt A.T. Those are just their initials.

My uncle married this women. She's so boring! SHE WENT TO COLLAGE FOR COWS!!!! I'll let that sink in for a moment. She enjoys arts and grafts a.k.a. my sworn enemy.

So those two crazies had Lawyer and Bitch-who-walks-out-of-the-room-when-I-enter-it. The bitches name explains itself and Lawyer pants is just not who he use to be. He use to be this amazing guy with loved punk and rock. Now he's an orthodox jew with two kids.

Now, I love his wife. Shes amazing and so sweet. Her little boys--- you would believe me if I told you their real names so lets go with one and two. I love One and Two, so sweet and kind and adorable. It's only their Father I have a burning hate for. And I didn't even know Lawyer could have kids hes such a pansy! And not the good kind like Frank Iero's guitar!

You already know about my moms family of course.

Oh yay! My Aunt L.K.'s!!! Ugh, J.A.P.s to the core! And no, not japanese. Jewish American Princesses. To the fucking core. When we were about 6, they had iPods and computers. Then theres me with a princess play phone.

The youngest one, R.K., has hated me all my life for NO REASON. But now that we're older, she actually likes me. Weird, yes I know.

Then it was complete opposites with my sister and the older one! (J.K. her real initials) My sister and J.K. loved eachother when they were little and now they're hells worst enemys. It's all because of My aunts husband.

He is one of the worst momas boys ever. His mom hates my grandma (One of the only sane ones). So my incle hates her too. And His mother has been turning J.K. on Grandma all her life. That's why J.K. and my sister are no longer friends. She doesn't like my family and never will.

You know....the only reason why J.K. is here is because my sister is. My uncles mother found out that my mom was prego and told her son to get my aunt prego... Not a joke. And R.K. is here because She wanted another before my mom. True story.

Now last but just as crazy! Aunt A.T.! the youngest of the 4, yet still as crazy!

She has two kids. J.T. (Boy) and F.T. (Girl). I thought she was my favorite aunt until at J.T.'s bar motzvah, we were late for the pictures and they took a shot of the whole family. When we got there A.T.'s husband and my favorite, Jay.

Jay: "We have to take a family picture! The My last name here's are here!"

A.T.: "WE ALREADY TOOK A FAMILY PICTURE!"

THANKS BITCH! I LOOKED BETTER THAN YOUR DAUGHTER ANYWAY!

So here comes the stories!

When Lawyer got married, A.T. didn't come. She was on the shit list from then on out. No one on uncle J.K.'s side of the family would speak to them. No one told her that Lawyers wife was pergo with One. It was just over the top. And all this for not coming to a wedding.

So here comes my bat mitzvah, Bitch-who-walks-out-of-the-room-when-I-enter-it didn't come because "She was working". If my sister pulled that shit they would disown her!

Hmmm My grandpa's sister didn't come so now they are NOT speaking because me and my sister are the favorites. (SUCK IT BITCHES!) And will be in Florida when her grandson will be bar mitzvah'd.

At J.T.'s bar mitzvah, the very same aunt came up to me and my sister. She looked at us and said "I should really know you two. But I don't." And then she walked away. Thank you auntie.

And I haven't seen my family since. Sigh happily yay!

So now you know all my family shit. Have fun with it. I didn't name names so I won't be in trouble. Plus I can always delete it:D Thanks for reading... PLEASE Comment on my family! I wanna know what you think of them :) thanks again ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story