Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killed Joy

Destroya

by AtomicHydrogen 4 reviews

How it all happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 555 words

0Unrated
Part 3

Mikey laughed as he shared a joke with Ray and his wife, Christa. Alicia had found comfort in sitting at home whilst she glared at the tv, a light beverage in her hand.

Mikey smirked as his gaze turned to Ray, his eyes skimming the many curls that lay on his shoulders.

"Christa," he began, a mischevious look stirring in his eyes. "You should really straighten his hair, it'd look pretty," he chuckled.

Christa forced a pondering look as she, too, examined Ray's hair, curling her own around her forefinger.

"Hmm," she began lightly, Ray looking helpless. "I wouldn't want him breaking my straighteners."

With that they all laughed, Ray trying his best to look offended as he held his hand over his mouth. Giving both of them a glare he then ran his hand through his hair in a seductive manner. Both watched, eyebrows raised.

"Oh no!" Ray exclaimed sarcastically. "My finger's stuck!"

Mikey rolled his dark eyes, which resembled Gerard's. "Oh you," he smirked as he gave him a sideways glance.

**

The night continued, each hour filled with laughter and jokes, which were always aimed at one person in particular.

Mikey fixed his old and worn out tank top which had been pulled to one side after he had taken a daring leap onto Ray. He'd brought up the topic of the night light that Mikey had used on tour, Mikey had been both amused and slightly irritated, the result; Mikey landing on Ray in a fit of laughs.

Christa had managed to rive Mikey from him before she'd rolled up with laughter, but now it was late and Alicia had wanted him home. He'd said his goodbyes within a few minutes, wishing them well before he began his walk home.

A shameful look appeared on Mikey's face as he walked along, it was then that it dawned on him; he could have used the fact that Ray slept with a teddy as defence, but it hadn't occured to him. He decided he'd use it the next time the subject of his night light came up.

Mikey strolled happily along, his hands pushed into the pockets of his slim, black jeans, his converse padding lightly against the concrete. Having found the perfect place to cross the road he made sure it was safe first, stepping onto the tar he stared ahead, the smile remaining.

He was in a world of his own, too lost to even notice the sound of an over worked engine. Too oblivious to the bright headlights which would soon blind him.

Mikey had made it halfway across, when the laugh of a drunkard had caught his attention. Where had that came from? He stopped to stare then soon found the source, the car swirved aimlessly down the road, its headlights staring directly into Mikey's eyes.

He froze instantly, his dark eyes loosing all sense of expression, his smile fading.

'Run!' he told himself but it was no use.

Within a moment he had been sent across the tar, his body colliding with the road. His arms had sprawled out on the road, one leg lying in the opposite direction to the other. An ubearable pain surged through his back, blood oozing from his forehead.

Faded screams were to be heard as he slowly faded away, everything black.
Sign up to rate and review this story