Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

A Long Night

by Rianhasherlimits 2 reviews

Ryan Ross and Brent Wilson. This was torture to write.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 532 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan Ross could feel his partner’s breath, hot on his face and flushed cheeks, his warm, burly, strong hands caressing Ryan’s neck gently. Ryan shivered from delight and out of sheer excitement.

Ryan was ready. He had always been ready.

Opening his eyes, he stared up into the beautiful eyes of his soulmate, the gorgeous Brent Wilson.

Ryan smiled encouragingly at him and then put a pale, bony hand on the back of Brent’s head, immediately connecting their impatient lips. Brent’s thick, fat tongue slid into Ryan’s mouth almost instantly, the fat tip probing here and there in Ryan’s moist mouth, and Ryan moaned quietly. It was just too good to be true, too delightful to handle.

Brent started shedding his clothes, without even pausing to break the kiss, and Ryan followed lead, their tongues clashing. An explosion of delight was going on in their mouths, and neither of them wanted it to stop.

Brent tastes like fries, Ryan thought to himself. He mentally gave brief thanks that Brent worked at McDonald’s, before getting distracted again.

Brent’s eager mouth wandered down towards Ryan’s collarbone and he paused to suck on a strip of sensitive skin, just below Ryan’s right ear, making Ryan moan again.

Both boys could feel the growing bulges in their pants, Brent’s painfully obvious, pressing against Ryan’s thigh.

“Fuck,” Ryan whispered breathlessly, as Brent kissed down Ryan’s stomach and closer and closer to his thighs.

Brent kissed lightly around his thighs, stopping to suck here and there. Never quite nearing Ryan’s erection.

“Turn over babe,” Brent murmured to Ryan and he watched Ryan turn instantly over on his stomach, the bed sheets ruffling beneath him.

Brent grabbed the bottle of lube from beside him and squeezed it onto his hand, slipping one, two, three fingers into Ryan.

He heard Ryan give a sharp intake of breath, and was pleased when he heard him moan a second later.

Brent brought his manhood over to Ryan and paused for a minute, before pushing himself completely into Ryan.

Both of them let out astonished gasps of pain and pleasure. Brent put his hands on Ryan’s hips and gave another thrust, making Ryan cry out again.

It felt almost exhilarating; Ryan had felt pain at first, but was now enjoying it throughly, his hand groping at his own erection. Both of them let out groans and Brent thrust in again.

Brent moaned, feeling himself reaching the climax. He gave another thrust, and then came all over Ryan, his face pinched. He waited until Ryan came, and then pulled himself out shakily.

Brent collapsed on top of Ryan. “Oh baby,” Brent panted, moving so Ryan was captured in his arms under the sheets, their legs tangled. Ryan’s head was resting on top of his sweaty shoulder, his long fingers running through Brent’s greasy hair. He was murmuring quietly.

Ryan moved his head and kissed Brent shortly, before dropping his head and closing his eyes. He felt unbelievably tired.

He felt Brent kiss his eyelids gently and he smiled before drifting off to sleep.

“Night Ry,” Brent whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story