Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Radical.

by Cuts 2 reviews

Strange things are happening. Foul is fair, and fair is foul. Who can work out what's going on?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 498 words

0Unrated
Hey. So, my first story on ficwad! Woohoo! Please read and review. I love you. Never forget that. I'm so fucking psyched about this storyline I thought of. Not to sound cocky. I've done a lot of research. Practically impossible, and pure fiction. And I'm Scottish. So if I say, aye right, or swear a damn site lot more than I should, fuck it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gerard's P.o.V
''Get the fuck up, we need to catch this fucking plane!''

For gods sake, is fuck the only word he knows? I glanced my phone to check the time. 6:03am. Christ. Too early for me. ''Frank, what time is this plane at?'' I asked slowly, dreading the answer. ''7.'' I swore loudly. I am not a morning person, period.

Reluctantly, I got dressed. It would be a fucking miracle if we made this plane. The bus was already at the airport, I was keeping them waiting. By the time I was dressed it was 6.15am, and we ran across the airport car park. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

''Hello Sirs, your Security has already checked you all in.. I trust you have identification?'' I flashed my passport at the lady behind the desk. ''Thank you sir, you may proceed, I hope you have a pleasant trip.'' I quickly grinned at her then skipped through to the security check department, with Ray, Frank, and Mikey behind me.

''Okay, can you please step through the scanner sir?'' The security guard requested. ''Fuck no, that thing's unsafe'' I quickly retorted, shooting a disgusted look towards the operator of the new full body scanner which was recently placed within the airport. ''Sir, I assure you these machines are completely safe, please comply.'' ''Those things show you naked don't they?'' I asked sceptically. The security guard nodded, sighing. ''As sexy as I am, That is a privilege only my wife can see.'' I said, winking at him. I am a sassy ass bitch. ''Fine then sir, I'm afraid i shall have to carry out a pat down test.'' Better than those fucking scanners. Mikey, Ray, and Frank all had pat down checks, due to my request. They just rolled their eyes and made snide remarks. They'd thank me later.

By the time we were through with security, we were literally running to get on the plane. We made it just in time, and actually managed to get decent seats at the centre of the plane. ''Got any candy?'' I heard Frank asking from behind me. Fuck sake, that's all he ever thinks about, i swear to god. I shut my eyes, trying to relax. This was going to be a long tour.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Umm, YAY! i did a chapter! And if you don't know what i mean by full body scanners:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077800/Airport-admits-strip-search-body-scanners-WILL-people-naked.html
I'm talking about them. Theyre vital to the plot. :3 What did thou think? pls review, update soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story