Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Tease

by Larien 4 reviews

Some Duff/Izzy fluff for a friend~

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 387 words - Complete

5Ambiance
“Guess who~?”

Izzy had been sitting on the couch, reading a worn copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values. Suddenly, he had found his eyes covered by a pair of calloused hands and a familiar voice had whispered to him.

“Hello, Duffy,” he smiled, knowing it would cause the blonde to pout.

Duff removed his hands and hopped over the back of the couch to sit beside the smaller man. “Aw, you never let me have any fun…” As he kissed Izzy’s cheek, he snaked his arms around his waist. “Why don’t you put that dumb book down and come lay down with me~?”

“Shh…I’m just to the good part.” He continued reading, doing his best to ignore Duff, who returned to pouting.

The bassist whined at him, “But you’ve read this one, like, a billion times! You already know what happens. C’mon, I want play time.”

Izzy suppressed a giggle and, without so much as batting an eye, replied, “But we’ve had play time, like, a billion times. You already know what happens~ I wanna read right now.”

“It doesn’t always end the same way!” the blonde retorted.

“No, not always…Occasionally, you get me off, too~”

“Hey, I…but…I can…I-I…” Duff spluttered, a blush creeping onto his face. He finally reached out and snatched the book from the brunette and tossed it onto the coffee table. Before Izzy could reach out to pick his book up again, Duff had him pinned to the couch. “I do too get you off,” he growled softly.

Izzy only grinned up at him. “I know you do…but it’s fun to tease you~ Now let me up, I wanna finish this chapter. C’mon, I’ve only got two pages left.”

“And then we can have play time?”

“And then we can have play time.”

Duff thought it over for a bit, then sat up and helped the smaller man up. “Alright, finish this chapter.”

Izzy pressed a light kiss to Duff’s cheek before grabbing his book and snuggling up to the blonde’s side to finish reading. When he was done, he marked his page, closed the book, and stood up to lead the taller man back to his bedroom...
Sign up to rate and review this story