Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Looped again

by Inuyonas 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 841 words

2Exciting
Question which Great Shinobi war did Jaraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru stumble across Nagato, Yahiko and Konan?

and Which Great Shinobi war did The fourth Hokage take out a bunch of Shinobi with his Hiraishin thing?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We find a six year old Naruto, a six year old Sasuke, a six year old Hinata, and a sixteen year old Deva path(God realm). The weird thing though was they were on the battle field of the second great Shinobi war in Amegakure.

"What the hell is goin on?" asked Naruto ducking from a explosion.

"Look!" Deva path was pointing at four figures crouched behind a rock.

"They have the right idea! let's go get shelter!" Sasuke said running towards them.

Naruto and Hinata followed.

"Wait!" Pein said. But they didn't listen.

Sasuke was behind the rock staring down four people which gave him a bad vibe.

"What is an Uchiha of your age doing here?" Said the man with the long white hair and red lines on his face.

"J-Jaraiya?" Sasuke questioned.

Jaraiya tensed.

"How do you know me?"

"Well-"

"OI! A YOUNG PERVY SAGE!" said a hyperactive blonde headed sixyear old as he ran up and stood next to Sasuke. Hinata came after Naruto.

"A Hyuuga aswell?"

"Jaraiya-sensei. Do you know these people?" said a red headed boy. (or black headed boy. Sometimes he has red hair in some pictures or black in others?)

"No, Nagato."

Then Deva path walked up.

The boy next to Nagato with orange hair flinched at the sight of Deva path."Hey who are you?" Yahiko shouted.

"I'm from the future and this body is yours but these eyes are not." Deva responded.

Jaraiya flinched at the sight of Deva's eyes.

"You're Nagato?"

Konan, Nagato and Yahiko flinched.

"Yes but this body is called Deva Path."

"Deva path?" Jaraiya repeated. "Does that mean they're more?"

"Yes six more including the real Nagato."

"What happened to Yahiko?" Nagato asked.

"...He died."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...And you stole my body? Nagato you sick perv."

O_o

"Oi! Pervy sage!"

Jaraiya looked at Naruto.

"When you get older and write a book...don't name the main character after a fish cake."

_LOOP_LOOP_

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have just been named team 7 and Now they are outside the academy.

"Naruto-deadlast! You are annoying!"

"Shut up Sakura!" Naruto shouted shocking Sakura.

"N-Naruto?" Sakura said.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE HAS IRRATIONAL HATRED OF YOU!"

"D-does Sasuke hate me too?"

Sasuke smirked

"SASUKE IS AN EMO! HE HAS NO EMOTION, OTHER THAN THE EMOTION THAT IS EMO! AND EVEN IF HE DID HAVE EMOTIONS HE WOULD HATE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! WHY DO YOU EXIST?"

"In other words." Sasuke began."Yes."

"B-but I Didn't do anything wrong."

"You were born. You fail at life." Sasuke said.

"STOP EXISTING!" Naruto yelled.

Sakura ran home screaming and crying.

"Showed her dobe."

"...you still like her teme."

"...so"

_LOOP_LOOP_+_-

Team 7 and Kakashi were in the training grounds

"Geez Naruto you don't know what Chakra is? You should not have skipped class so much idiot." Sakura said.

"Maybe you should have skipped the class where they taught you how to be a useless unlikeable BITCH!" Naruto shouted.

Sakura was stunned. Her punching bag had ...punched back!

Sasuke scoffed."He's just mad cause I aced that class."

O_o

Kakashi was reading ...with his eyes closed.

_LOOP_LOOP_-

Naruto was staring down the third Hokage.

"Take it again."

"NO JIJI!"

The hokage just denied Naruto's ninja picture I.D

"This photo shows that you are not Ninja material. Maybe you don't need to be a Ninja." Sarutobi said.

Naruto gasped.

"BUT NINJA-ISM IS THE ONLY CAREER CHOICE IN NINJA VILLAGE!"

"We also have Merchants...and hookers..."

"BUT THE HOOKERS IN NINJA VILLAGE ARE ALSO NINJAS!"

"...Touche."

Suddenly the door swung open.

"You're going down old man!"

Konohamaru dashed at the old man(hokage).

"OOF!" But suddenly he tripped and face planted.

"AHHAHAHAA!" Naruto laughed.

"Shut up!" Konohamaru said.

Naruto got mad and ran and grabbed Konohamaru by his shirt.

"YOU INTERRUPTED MY JOB INTERVIEW!"

"HEY LET ME GO! YOU WANNABE NINJA!"

"WANNABE? I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE ONE DAY! BELIEVE IT!"

"...But I don't believe it."

"BUT I JUST TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE IT!"

"I know...But I don't..."

"JUST FUCKING BELIEVE IT!"

Naruto then punched Konohamaru.

Hiruzen sighed.

"Nice job Naruto...you gave my grandson brain damage...now he's retarded."

O_O

'Jiji didn't say that before?'

_LOOP_LOOP_

Naruto and Konohamaru were in the adult book store 'researching' on Konohamaru's sexy jutsu.

"THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME!" Naruto said.

"Uhuh..." Kono trailed off all in to the porno magazine

"I WISH I COULD DO SEX WITH THEM AND HAVE A BOWL OF RAMEN RIGHT AFTERWARDS!...in fact...FORGET THE SEX! AND THE GIRLS!...AND THE RIGHT AFTERWARDS PART! What I'm saying is...I LIKE RAMEN!"

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol please review...some of these ideas came from Naruto parody on youtube.

But please review! in the next chapter some one else is coming...but i ideas on wo
Sign up to rate and review this story