Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I'll End This Direst: a Frerard story

Author's Note

by xDescendingAngelx 0 reviews

A Message

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 190 words

3Moving
If you or someone you know is severely depressed or suicidal, talk to someone! You can call the Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE, or visit help sites such as SAVE. Look out for organizations such as SAVE and the Suicide Hotline. Try Save.com.

If you or someone you know is abused (physically, verbally, sexually) for their sexuality, you can get help from Stop Abuse For Everyone (SAFE), which is "a human rights organization that provides services, publications, and training to serve those who typically fall between the cracks of domestic violence services: straight men, GLBT victims, teens, and the elderly. We promote services for all victims and accountability for all perpetrators." The site is Safe4all.com.

If you or someone you know abuses drugs or alcohol, visiting sites like addict-help.com and nationalyouth.com and clicking on "I'm In A Crisis" can provide links to get you help.

If you have an issue not listed above, talk to somebody. A friend, a parent, or a teacher is an ideal person to talk to. “Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit, and never let them take you alive.”
Sign up to rate and review this story