Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Any Time You Want

Any Time You Want

by iGoRawr 3 reviews

*FRERARD* Gerard is proud of himself, having just bought his first apartment. Frank is a homeless hitch-hiker. When their worlds collide, everything could change.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 361 words

2Original
Gerard's P.O.V:

I twisted the key in the lock, swinging the door to my place open. I couldn't hear that enough; my place. My very own place - my first apartment. Sure, it wasn't the biggest place around, and maybe it needed a little TLC. But I didn't mind. It was my place. Mine. Of course a lot of the time I'd have to put up with... "Oh my God! Gee, this is so cool!"
Mikey darted out from behind me and into the apartment. He dashed from room to room, giggling and squealing like a little girl. "Er... Mikes?" I said, raising one eyebrow. "You're supposed to be helping me move stuff in."
"Oh, yeah. Right, right," Mikey grabbed a cardboard box and hauled it inside. He dumped it on the floor and I sighed.
"Careful," I told him. He grinned.
"I don't know the meaning of the word," He said. Then he flung his arms around me suddenly. "Aw! Look at you! My big bros all grown up and responsible!"
"Er... yeah, okay then," I patted him on the head.
"You have to let me come and stay sometime!" He said. "Oh my God, we have to have sleepovers like... all the god damned time!"
"Sure," I replied, laughing slightly. Honestly, living with my brother... it was kind of like living with a squirrel on ecstasy.
When Mikey and I were done hauling boxes and unpacking my stuff, it was early evening. He yawned and stretched. "I'm tired. Can I crash on your floor?" He asked, collapsing on the middle of the floor. He blinked up at me. "Pwetty pwease?"
"Er... you're not sleeping on the floor, but you can stay over if you want," I told him.
"What? For real?" He squealed, jumping to his feet.
"For real!" I replied. "Go call Mom."
"Yay!" He said. "You're officially my BFFAEOIHTBYFCYMB!"
"I'm your who now?" I replied, raising one eyebrow.
"Best Friend Forever And Ever Only I Have To Be Your Friend Coz You're My Brother," He explained. "Duh."
"Seriously, Mikes. I worry about you sometimes," I shook my head, laughing.
This was why I loved family.
Sign up to rate and review this story