Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And It All Changed.

And It All Changed.

by circusfreak7 0 reviews

The band's life will all change when they meet a child of the night...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 361 words

0Unrated
__RAY'S POV__


FLASKBACK

"Ray... Ray, look!" Mikey gasped, shaking me.
"What Mikes!? Jeez..." I say, getting up.
"Look at the tree..." He whispered, looking out the windows, eyes wide.
"Yeah.. And..?" I ask, looking out, bleary eyed.
"There's a person. A person in the tree!" Mikey squeals.
"Move for a sec Mikes..." I murmur, pushing him away to get a full view.
He was right. There deffinately was a figure in the tree.
"Right, you wake the others and I'll go down and check it out okay?" I ask, sounding a lot braver than I felt. I hate the dark.
"You sure..?" He asked. It was more of a statement really
I tip toed down the stars and opened the door to the back yard. I shivered as the cold January breeze swept over me. I stepped forward, quietly shutting the door behind me. As I got closer to the tree I saw that the person sitting in the high branches was a boy. He had blonde hair, swept to one side and a cherub like face.
"What are you doing?" I called up. I startled the boy and he rolled off his branch, landing on the soft grass with a thud.
‎"Trying to get somewhere to sleep." He responded, aggresively.
"You don't have a home to go to?" I asked, confused.
"If I did, do you think I'd be sleeping in your tree?" He snapped.
"What's with the attitude?" I asked, raising my hands above my head in mock fear.
"I'm not exactly in the best mood. I left my parents and siblings in Chicago only to come up here, walk around for a week looking for a good spot to sleep and just when I find one and I'm settling down, some little twerp comes and scares the hell outta me, making me fall out of the tree and wreck my back!" the blonde boy snarled. He didn't scare me as much as he intrigued me. Something about him made me want to spend more time talking to him.
"Who are you?" I asked, realising he hadn't said his name.
"I'm Bob. Bob Bryar."


And it all goes black.
Sign up to rate and review this story