Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kiss Me

Prologue

by forgotten-sadness 4 reviews

Peter Wentz has always looked for that one special adventure. When he sees a young girl on the side of the road hitchhiking he decides to pick her up. Not knowing that this might be the adventure h...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-05-22 - Updated: 2006-05-22 - 500 words

0Unrated
I ran down the hall. I could hear my fathers steps running after me, I was growing more and more scared as I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer.

'Come on Jana, pick it up. You don't want this to end up like the last time.' My head said

I tried running faster, but for some reason my feet wouldn't respond to the urgency of the situation and just kept running at the pace they were going.

'COME ON RUN!!!!!!' my head yelled at me

My feet this time responded, and the pace I was going, picked up. The door at the end of the hall was getting closer and I could already smell the fresh air on the other side. I knew that if I did make it out to the open air that I would have to keep running until I was far gone.

'This is it. The last stretch. You can do it. You can make this. It's easy'

My fathers footsteps were now silent and I wondered if he had given up chasing me or if I was just to scared to even pay attention to the footsteps.

The door was in arms reach and I started to prepare myself on opening the door.
And then before I knew it i was on the floor. My father had caught up with me.
This was it. I mentally prepared myself for the beating of a life time.

WHAM

The first punch came as quick as the first time he had ever hit me. Right in the jaw. I could feel the bruise already forming.

WHAM

The second punch this time to my stomach. I tried to curl into a ball but my father had pinned me to the floor. One hand on my throat and the other punching me wherever he could connect.
My air was slowly depleating.

"Dad..." I tried to say "please...stop..."

"SHUT UP!!" He yelled at me

I prayed for someone to find him doing this to me. Where was my mother? Why did I care where she was? She never did anything, because she knew that if she said anything then that night instead of being the caring and loving husband my father should be he would be a criminal and beat my mother worse then he had beat me. My mother was always going to work with black eyes and making up excuses. But then again so was I. Everyone in school knew what was happening to me but they didn't say anything as if, if they mentioned it then it would offend me.

'God. Please someone help me.' I prayed

Then my father was dragging me to my room. He threw me on the floor and stood there above me in the doorway.

"I don't want you to come out of this room for the weekend. GOT ME?" He yelled

I nodded. my throat was throbbing. Tonight was the night when I had to leave. Leave this hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story