Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A broken heart,a twisted mind.

Hair dye and love at first sight

by sineadlovesmcr 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 353 words

0Unrated
Chorrlotte' POV

"Hey Ray Will you go and bye me some dirty blonde hair dye PWEASE?"
"Oh sure"
"Thanks"

_-_-_MCR_-_-_

"I'm BAAAAAACK" Ray sang in a sing-song kind of voice.
"I am gonna dye my hair now see you guys in a few"

-*-

After I dyed by hair dirty blonde,I got dress in a black greenday t-shirt,and blue skinnies and red high top cons.
I walked down stairs to find Gee,lisening to his ipod,dancing like a fool.He had his back to me.I dicided to jump on his back and bite his neck.

"WAAAAH"
"Hi my name's Steve"I said in the deepest voice I could.
"Oh Hi steve why do you have boobs?"
"Oh Gee I'm a hermepherditePlease tell me if I spelled it wrong?"
"HAHA C'mon I bet Bill's getting im-patient."
"Eh Who's Bill?"
"Old friend we're meeting at starbucks,I told you earlier"
"okay let's go"I said and kissed his cheek.

-*-

We pulled up out of Gee's car and into starbucks.We saw a Tall man with very large spiked out hair and another man with dreadlocks.

"Bill!Tom!"
"GERARD!"They both said in German accents at the same time.
"Hi guys this is Chorrlotte,Chorrlotte this is Bill and this is Tom"
"Sup'"
Tom had started flirting a bit so Gee wrapped his arm around my waist.
"oh sorry man didnt know she was your girl"
"I think we should order our coffe."
We walked up to the counter,A girl around the same age as Ge,Wth black hair and a side fringe,blue eyes and a Linkin Park t-shirt and yellow skinnies served us,Of course Tom tried to chat her up but she was more interested in Bill,Bill seemed the same.

By the way this is what Chorrlotte Looks like,http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/195983_1632406886749_1133953979_31387582_7234669_n.jpg and this is what Ellen looks like,http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217499_1655383780554_1115853219_31467603_1194336_n.jpg Yes the first pic is actauly me and the second is really Ellen Daly Kaulitz
Sign up to rate and review this story